Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up A couple of changes at PWR!

Message from Andy:

As my customers already know, its getting increasingly harder and harder to reach me and to fix that, we have some part-time help coming on board. Effective immediately, all of our shortblocks will be assembled by Dennis Kline.

Dennis Kline is a thirty-year veteran in the sport of drag racing. He is an experienced engine builder, having worked most recently at Huntsville Engine and Livernois. In addition, he is an accomplished competitor on the track, where he is most recognized as a serious contender in IHRA Top Dragster. Dennis prides himself on having one of the fastest cars in the field, recording consistent 6.6 second ETís. He is a former IHRA national and divisional event winner, and has won several of the Quick 8 events along the IHRA tour.

Dennis has already assembled two engines for us with great success. This guy and the guys at Huntsville Engine are my "go-to" guys when I need help with something engine related. I will still be machining the blocks here, but he will be doing the final assembly and blue-printing which will free my time up to be more available for the customers so that I am not updating threads at 8:17PM at night. lol.

I hope you recognize this is an improvement in PWR products and provides even more reason to choose PWR for your Gen III hemi needs!
    If you have any questions shoot us an email at pwr@pwrparts.com

Thanks,

PWR

Current - 2006 Dodge 'Dirty Whore 2.0/Project Junk' Magnum R/T - Cool Vanilla - starting from scratch
    Current - 2012 Dodge Journey SXT V6 - Pearl White
    Current - 2011 Ford 'Whorus' Taurus Limited - a step back from modding
    RIP - 2005 Dodge 'Dirty Whore' Magnum R/T (12/7/11)

Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard good things... Welcome to the late-model Hemi world Dennis!!
    2006 Charger R/T with Road & Track....PWR 426, 10.93 @ 125.62. (1.52 60', +700DA, 4250 lbs)
    2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.......3.6
    2014 Ram Sport 4x4...........................5.7, 8 Speed, 3.92

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool, sounds like a winning move.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
    My friends call me JONN (usually).

Post Thanks / Like
    Best of Luck guys

wait does this mean we can go back to calling Andy at anytime now since he'll have so much more free time
    Blow it up and trailer it home!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rtr0id View Post
    Best of Luck guys

wait does this mean we can go back to calling Andy at anytime now since he'll have so much more free time
    what are you going to call him?
    BFNY Performance
    9515 Detroit Rd,Cleveland Ohio 44102
    440-787-7235 8am- 5pm

BFNYPERFORMANCE@YAHOO.COM
    RIP NHDave
    RIP LOU1355

Post Thanks / Like
    Best of Luck guys

you want his wife to kill you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi31 View Post
    what are you going to call him?
    not the same name we call you...that's reserved for you...and only you.....well maybe scott and cam too....but still...

Post Thanks / Like
    Best of Luck guys

I do this any ways, and living on the west coast it's only him that gets woken up
    PWR 393, Twin 6262mm Turbos, SHR trans, Fore Fuel system, Wilson Hemi Sheet Metal Manifold
    880 RWHP 775 RWT at 16 psi and 17* of timing
    Tuned by Robert@ Ditos motors
    Walk Softly And Carry Two Big A$$ Turbos!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a good move. Dennis definately has the credentials to become an inportant part of your business. best of luck!!

Personal Best: coming soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dennis is a great guy. I remember meeting him back when he was at Stu Evan's. He knows his stuff for sure.
    The Bear is coming.

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to dennis and nice to see the pwr group growing!
    FLXC President

10.06 @ 140 mph PWR forged 6.1 Procharger F1A Nitrous Outlet
    AfterHours Mopar Perf. installed!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear this....

Post Thanks / Like
    i believe dennis assembled mine as andy did not like the clearance on my crank being on the low side of acceptable. had dennis line hone it and reassemble it while there so I guess I am lucky both for Andy being a perfectionist and having a 30 year vet put her back together. awesome addition Andy.
    PWR Prostreet 419 1070rwhp 906rwtq 91oct 12lbs 6300 rpms,twin S300sx3-66 78/73mm Turbos,SHR Tranny,Protorque 4400,BB Flex Plate,1 of 5 Super Dana 44/60 rear end,KWV2 suspension, Fore Fuel System W/Triple Walbros, ID2000's, Arrington NOS 90mm TB "Future NOS?", Ported Intake W/Thermal Coating, Weld Racing Wheels 17x8 & 17x10, AMS 1000, SpeedLogix Rear Strut Tower Brace, Eurocharged TCM added,7k rpms coming 1200rwhp tune on the way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Growth in help requirements is usually a good sign. Glad to hear that you are that busy
    05 Cool Vanilla Mag RT
    SS AirHammer Intake - PPP Stage 3 Heads/PPP Cam 224/228 113LSA- PPP Arrington 392 stroker - Gibson Shorties - HHP Hi-Flow Cats - DMH Cutouts - Dynomax Mufflers - Gibson Tips
    Billet Technology / Engine compartment goodies, Pistol Grip Shifter, Polished Door Sills, License Plate - MoPower Spoiler - CV Painted Headlights
    20" Hipnotic C-Notes wrapped in 245/45/20-275/40/20 Toyo
    A special THANK YOU to Billet Technology, Jina's Embroidery(coming soon), PPP-Tech, TommyZ & many LX members for your assistance and support!!

Share This Thread