Thread: fat pipes

Post Thanks / Like

fat pipes

I'm kinda new to this, been wanting to do dual exhuast on my 3.5 charger and been looking at these kits also. if I go out and buy a performance muffler to go with these pipes, do I need an offset inlet and offset outlet? I know I could do a single in/out muffler. Also I want more sound but not to loud, I like the kits with the resonated tips. I feel they would give me the sound I want but still be somewhat tame. debating between a Magnaflow muffler or Flowmaster. Also what are people paying for labor to have these kits installed with a performance muffler.
    2007 Dodge Charger SE Silversteel spoiler, PD stock 17's, de-molded, de-badged, Daytona R/T stock cat back with reso's deleted and 4" tips installed, JVC head unit. BT pistol grip shifter, BT black anodized and old school Charger script engraved shift plate. BT black anodized and engraved Mopar M hood emblem, BT shift lockout piece. 20% tint. 20" Black and silver Challenger replicas! 245/45/20 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires! GRIP Tuning front Fascia

Post Thanks / Like
    I found my old post on here, but to freshen my memory, give me some input if you would.

Share This Thread