Post Thanks / Like

GTP's Future Customer Appreciation Sale...

Well we've got a few cars going up on separate ends of the country that will really be showcasing what GTP's heads can do on a Hemi. Now that were in the process of proving the heads once again, were going to make our move to satisfy more customers.

I've got several sets of heads ready to ship in a matter of days. I've got spring packages for all, and the prices will include a ready to run and assembled head with our own 5-angle valve job.

• 5.7 Eagle Stage 1-Full intake port (perfect for a 6.1 intake), deburred and radiused chamber, 3/4 exhaust port work. Will come with a PAC spring package suitable for .600 lift. $1199 + Core charge and Shipping.

• 6.1 Stage 2- Full intake/exhaust port. Fully polished chamber. PAC 1218 Springs with stock valves/retainers. $1699 + Core charge and Shipping.

• 5.7 Stage 2- Full intake/exhaust port. Fully polished chamber. PAC 1218 Springs with stock valves/retainers. $1699 + Core charge and Shipping. I've got two sets of these in stock.

I've got the following heads in stock form....

2012 6.4/392 and stock 09 5.7 Eagle.... can do a stage 1 or full on race head on either. I've also got plenty of stock 5.7 and 6.1 cores. We're prepared to have these worked up and ready to ship in about 1.5 weeks.

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask on here or shoot me a PM.

Thanks!
    www.GTP-Racing.com
    832-496-3400

High performance cylinder heads of all makes....especially Hemi's...

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=262536

Post Thanks / Like
    We will see some results at the NMCA event in a couple weeks, Im sure we will all be impressed. Not only that but we know a racer will be lucky enough to win a ported manifold from GTP, that is amazing support.

Post Thanks / Like
    One is going to the track this weekend if the race gods allow it...

Dan, you've got a PM.

HULK is online now West Coast Style Meets East Coast Power

Post Thanks / Like
    So nice to see a vendor hitting the forums with the right mindset for a change... Kudos to GTP for all the steps they are taking so far to support us!

Quote Originally Posted by Simans82 View Post
    Compared to your modding addiction, I'm just looking at the coke on the table. You on the other hand, you're more like Scarface.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks.

I'm going to try and keep this pace of at least one set of each style of head in stock at all times.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm soon to start working on a set of 5.7 Eagles to keep our workload going. $1699 for those...

Post Thanks / Like
    Great prices right there, curious on your track results soon!
    PPP stage 2 Heads, Super Spartan Max Cam, Inertia Ported/Coated Intake, Zoomer's, Kooks, no cat's, Jet 180 t-stat, BT catch can.
    435rwhp/413rwtq..mustang dyno

More to come

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NightMare View Post
    Great prices right there, curious on your track results soon!
    I will have track results posted after next weekend's MIR event. You will not be disappointed.

10.29@132 N/A 468 in '05 Magnum R/T
    Hemituner, Arrington, GTP, FTI, Paramount, Driveshaft Shop, LMI, and a few other goodies.

Share This Thread