Post Thanks / Like

General project logs section?

I think it could be really cool the have a Project Logs section. It would be open to all lx platform cars and the other cars that are on here also. Just so someone can start a built thread and update it when then have put a new mod on their car.

I've seen in some subsections, for example the magnum discussion area. Some have created logs and update them, but the thread will got lost in a sea of technical threads of ppl asking how do I fix this? or what is wrong with my car?

The closest section I can find on here to what I'm suggesting is the lenses and shutters section. But ppl start a new thread to show pics of one specific mod, or they just washed and snapped some pics of their car. And then start another new thread of the next mod they did.

I think a projects section would really help keep things organized and easier to follow the progress of someones build.

On other forums I'm on it is usually one of the most popular sections.

Just a thought.
    Last edited by A-Wall; 05-07-2011 at 04:38 AM.
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T
    1958 Volkswagen Beetle
    1956 Austin A50

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you shoot me a PM with a link to another forum that does this so I can get a better idea of what you are referring to? If it is something we think we can fit in without cluttering things up, I'd be all for it.
    Anthony
    Admin and Resident Website Fixer-upper

Follow Me on Twitter! | Knowledge Base | Search | LXOM Winners

Post Thanks / Like
    Isnt that kinda like the Hemi Registry??? At least that's where I'm constantly updating my 'build'...
    Hemi Registry 0436 PWR Forged 6.1 block -Novi1500 -Modern Muscle ported intake manifold - Indy Heads - PWR cam - TTI Longtubes - Paramount TC/Transmission- BFNY 3.06 Getrag-325/45/17M&H Installed by: Afterhours Mopar Performance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by monty1269 View Post
    Isnt that kinda like the Hemi Registry??? At least that's where I'm constantly updating my 'build'...
    it just seems too formal to me. plus it's only for the hemi cars. i like to follow builds for anything no matter what's in the engine compartment.

Share This Thread