Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Info on Billet Tech Discounts...

To our friends and customers.

We always appreciate your input and suggestions as it relates to our company. Lately there have been numerous threads asking for discounts on our products. While we appreciate that times are as they are and every penny counts, we too have to watch how we do things and how we spend our money.

As long time members are aware we are continually offering special promotions to you at various times throughout the year. Some are as little as offering free shipping, and if you are our friend on Facebook you would have been able to take advantage of a free shipping code this past weekend. Other discounts have been for very generous percentages off on our products. We work with customers daily when they put together a package of products aka a package price.
    As long time members are also aware, that if you see a similar product to ours offered by anyone else we will meet or beat that price. For instance, if you see a clone Billet Tech Catch Can, we will meet the copy cat product price or beat it if it is a better price than ours.

We thank you again for your support and interest and we continually ask you to monitor our section for special promotions, friend us on Facebook and stay tuned to our newsletter that you can subscribe to at www.custombilletstore.com

Your friends at Billet Tech.

Post Thanks / Like

Discounts

I didn't mean to stir - a hornets nest. I'M thankful for all the great work Billet Technology does and all its employees. Keep all those products coming! Once again Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augyuys4150 View Post
    I didn't mean to stir - a hornets nest. I'M thankful for all the great work Billet Technology does and all its employees. Keep all those products coming! Once again Sorry.
    Thank you for your compliments, I assure you it was not your single post that generated this statement.

Thank you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Before I got my BT stuff I thought that they looked good but had terrible long waiting times and that all items were over priced.

Then I got a box. I opened it and looked at the stuff I got and fell on my knees and asked for forgiveness for beeing ignorant. I've never seen any better quality of work and finish - words can't describe it.

So keep it up guys and charge what it costs - I want to continue buying stuff from you and knowing I will get absolute jaw-drop-to-the-floor-bmwM5-owners-spending-hours-looking-under-my-hood-things, I know for sure that I will keep paying without additional discounts.
    Thor From Sweden - SOLD
    There's no replacement for displacement. MEEP MEEP

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been in awe of BT's products, attention to detail, craftsmanship, everything since I got my first pieces for my Charger back in 06. Since then they have been a part of both my Jeeps. I just wish I had more.
    In regards to pricing, some may consider it high; I consider it I get what I pay for.

The crew at BT is awesome too, great people and friends.

That being said....any discounts coming up?
    Join the Caravan for SF10!
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SF10caravan
    Twitter: @SF10Caravan
    Web: sf10caravan.com

2012 300SRT--Mods so far....CMR tune from Toona, tinted taillights, Kooks LTs and high flow cats, GTHaus catback, Comp 274 cam, Mopar lowering springs, HIDs in the driving lights, tinted windows, LMI true CAI, and a bunch of BT bling.

Powered by PWR Tooned by Johan Blinged by Billet Technologies

2009 MBP GCSRT8 (SOLD) / 2006 Brilliant Black Charger SRT (SOLD)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ekaz View Post
    I've been in awe of BT's products, attention to detail, craftsmanship, everything since I got my first pieces for my Charger back in 06. Since then they have been a part of both my Jeeps. I just wish I had more.
    In regards to pricing, some may consider it high; I consider it I get what I pay for.

The crew at BT is awesome too, great people and friends.

That being said....any discounts coming up?

LOL he didn't read a thing I bet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DC MD VA MOPAR View Post
    LOL he didn't read a thing I bet.
    I "tried" but gave up... My eyes are too shot to read that tinyazz print

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT8_in_CT View Post
    I "tried" but gave up... My eyes are too shot to read that tinyazz print
    How this ya freakin cry baby...

To our friends and customers.

We always appreciate your input and suggestions as it relates to our company. Lately there have been numerous threads asking for discounts on our products. While we appreciate that times are as they are and every penny counts, we too have to watch how we do things and how we spend our money.

As long time members are aware we are continually offering special promotions to you at various times throughout the year. Some are as little as offering free shipping, and if you are our friend on Facebook you would have been able to take advantage of a free shipping code this past weekend. Other discounts have been for very generous percentages off on our products. We work with customers daily when they put together a package of products aka a package price.
    As long time members are also aware, that if you see a similar product to ours offered by anyone else we will meet or beat that price. For instance, if you see a clone Billet Tech Catch Can, we will meet the copy cat product price or beat it if it is a better price than ours.

We thank you again for your support and interest and we continually ask you to monitor our section for special promotions, friend us on Facebook and stay tuned to our newsletter that you can subscribe to at www.custombilletstore.com

Your friends at Billet Tech.

Post Thanks / Like
    what the big print giveth
    the small print taketh it away

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like it in red, could you please change the color?

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe a prettier font also.
    So Dark Even The Flames Are Black!

Post Thanks / Like
    You all actually got me laughing in here. Too funny

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT8_in_CT View Post
    I don't like it in red, could you please change the color?
    He did not want Legmaker to be able to see it. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed View Post
    Maybe a prettier font also.
    Scott don't do "pretty".

Ask him for "sexy".

10.29@132 N/A 468 in '05 Magnum R/T
    Hemituner, Arrington, GTP, FTI, Paramount, Driveshaft Shop, LMI, and a few other goodies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MOL SRT-8 View Post
    He did not want Legmaker to be able to see it. lol
    damn beat me to it ralph lol
    PWR 393, Twin 6262mm Turbos, SHR trans, Fore Fuel system, Wilson Hemi Sheet Metal Manifold
    880 RWHP 775 RWT at 16 psi and 17* of timing
    Tuned by Robert@ Ditos motors
    Walk Softly And Carry Two Big A$$ Turbos!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread