Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

rear trunk spoiler

Hi
    looking fo a good rear trunk spoiler(not lip),please point me in the right direction,checked ebay already I also need a opinion I already have the rear window spoiler and SRT lip on the trunk, would both be tacky looking?
    Last edited by orandaberg; 04-23-2011 at 12:32 PM.
    Catchcan,22Elite,DNX9260,DVD HR,Alpines,amp,StarTech,07-3.0CRD,314BHP-645 N/Tq,spoliers,Mesh Grill,GB roof,Kluck fenders,Passport 9500ci,Paddle shifters,6K HID,HL,FL,BU,Pillar POD,tracker,3" SS pipes no mufflers,Razor Edge,Remote Start,belly lights,LSD,Pedder,20" w/nitto,sway bars, CelticTuning remap,Lg intercooler,Tq limiter off, VIS SRT hood,GripTuning,Volant,6K LED HALOS,HL,FL,Aeroforces,REM R Brace,tranZformer,F&B Cam.VIP300,LXCustomSolutions,StopTech,No ESP

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you mean a wing, like on the Charger? If so, IMHO, yes it would be tacky on a 300.

inTune 91 CAI, MDS indicator, ESP/BAS defeat switch, Tranzformer, blacked out wire mesh grille, smoked and flashing side markers, 9005 2400k 65W fogs, Euro rear fogs, debadged and demolded, 255/45/20 Nitto 420's, Boss 338 wheels, painted calipers. Glovebox, ash tray, door pockets, overhead console & cup holder LED additions. Blastin Bob 6db reso delete pipes. Euro LED side signal repeaters, 55/35 window tint, BT catch can. Color matched tail lights. Custom front lip. LED interior lighting. BT interior stuff. Lowered on BCR Coilovers. Front mounted parking sensors. 180 degree T-stat.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK so wing OK,take off roof spoiler.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would just do the srt spoiler, u can get them painted already on ebay for around $100, I would stay away from any wing on the 300
    Current Sponsors and Supporters: Raceline Wheels, Nexen Tires, Airaid, Modified Metal Shifters, Accuair Suspension, Amsoil, Magnaflow, R1 Concepts, Odyssey Batteries, Viair Corporation, American Car Craft, Kicker, The Whistler Group, Toro Wax, California Upholstery, Show & Performance, KP Concepts, Blessed Motorsports, GO EZ.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got both and I don't think it looks tacky at all, if done right.

I think it gives the car a more aggressive look as the lines flow towards the rear.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yours was the only one that i like actually.

Vossen CV3,Trufiber hood,AFE Stage 2 cai, Sidewinder cam, Toona Tune,SRT Headers, MF mids & Corsa Xtreme catback, Tranzformer, 6.1 Pulley & Timing chain, SRT 2pc fascia & Xenon rear lip, Bilstein Shocks SRT Springs, Petty's strut bar, Police sway bars, 3.06 gears, 20% tint, Demolded & Rebadged, 180 tstat, BT catch can, egr delete, shifter & chrome gear cover, T rex 3x chrome grille, TKutz engine cover insert, Eclipse headunit

Post Thanks / Like
    The point is that the OP wants a wing, like a Charger, not a lip spoiler like you have. The lip is not tacky, the wing would be just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SMOOTH View Post
    I've got both and I don't think it looks tacky at all, if done right.

I think it gives the car a more aggressive look as the lines flow towards the rear.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it would too on a OEM style, but I have added the griptuing front and rear fascia, VIS SRT hood and pedders with 20" so I think it would add to the aggressive look? I already have the lip and roof spolier now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Montreal300 View Post
    The point is that the OP wants a wing, like a Charger, not a lip spoiler like you have. The lip is not tacky, the wing would be just too much.
    Exactly my same sentiments - don't "rice" up a good thing. Go the lip and roof. That will look much sharper on the 300. Wings were meant for the Charger only where they look good.

You stick a wing on your 300 and dollars to donuts your ride will end up spotlighted in a "What Were They Thinking" thread.

Just my 2 cents, and of course each to their own ...
    Last edited by 6Shooter; 04-24-2011 at 01:42 AM.
    Mopar 11 #0087
    Mopar CAI, Mopar Lip, Magnaflow Catback, BC Racing Coil Overs,
    LLumar Pinnacle´┐Ż Series Tint 15% all around
    Custom Engine Cover by T Kutz Design

Post Thanks / Like

spoiler

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good! I'd leave it just like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Montreal300 View Post

Yeah, brainfart!

I caught what the OP was saying on another forum.

Wing does not equal lip. I got it and knew it but it got lost in translation from my brain to my fingertips.

Post Thanks / Like
    Who sells a roof spoiler for the 300? In the Audi scene with the A4/S4 cars there were some tasteful lip spoilers that would trail off of the top of the roofline over the top of the rear window. Is this the kind of thing you guys are talking about?

Post Thanks / Like

wing

this is what I am refering too
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread