LX Forums Forum banner

Twin Turbo 406 at the track

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Tdola 
#1 ·
Well this car just made its first pass at Mopars at the Strip. It was a 60ft only pass as he has 6 license passes to make today. Now that they are running at a public event, I can share all the pics.

I will keep everyone posted on the results as they are available and you can watch the race live here.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/from-the-tower-at-lvms

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

From Tim regarding the first pass

"Converter blew..cut a 1.35 60ft"

"Car wouldnt come off the rev limiter and had to shut it down at 330ft mark, coasted to a 6.72@76mph in the 1/8"

I think the car is done, seems he went through the converter on the first pass unfortunately. Definitely sounds like its going to be an easy 5 second 1/8 mile car though and with those 60ft times, should be no problem running 8's.

See less See more
#8 ·
what trans?

I'd imagine whatever you moved to would have something to handle the power... a NAG1 seems like you would be shifting *way* too many times for a turbo car...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.