LX Forums Forum banner

Can we have a tech help section??

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  bobsmyuncle 
#1 ·
What I mean is the "hey my check engine light is on" threads could all go into one place, I for one think it would be a good idea.

....if I didn't I probably wouldn't of written this then I guess :duh:

#4 ·
They should! :) Threads like that (after answered) should go into the Troubleshooting section of the KB.

So if someone posts in the main forums: "Hey I'm getting this issue." then it gets answered, it should get copied to the Troubleshooting section of the KB so it can be easily referenced by anyone else having that issue in the future.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you? You want an area where those questions can be asked?

#7 ·
They should! :) Threads like that (after answered) should go into the Troubleshooting section of the KB.

So if someone posts in the main forums: "Hey I'm getting this issue." then it gets answered, it should get copied to the Troubleshooting section of the KB so it can be easily referenced by anyone else having that issue in the future.
That's a great idea itself, but does that actually happen? What is the process?

#6 ·
For once i agree with nate...unfortunatly...lol
A lot of forums have a 911 section for these kind of questions....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.