Halo Super Cars

Post Thanks / Like

Halo/TZD 2012 Chrysler 300C Press Release

The stylists and crew from TZD and Halo Supercars have already begun an optional aftermarket package for select dealers of Chryslerís newborn 300C. USW 21-inch forged wheels, wrapped in Pirelli PZero Nero 265/35/21 front and 285/35/21 rear tires control the Edelbrock EatonTVS supercharger upgraded HEMI to almost 500 hp while retaining a 36,000-mile warranty. A huge 92-inch intercooler keeps the 5.7-liter V-8 from imploding under the massive boost of horsepower. Itís easy to get yourself into a heap of trouble with not only the Billet gas pedal of the Halo 300C, but with the looks as well. A signature deep-dish grille with piano black-powder coated mesh and LED running lights reminiscent of a high end European saloon really give a super luxury look the new Chrysler. A 4-piece TZD aero kit and unique center exhaust is added to the vehicle prior to a 1.2-inch suspension drop. Interior enhancements include diamond-stitched Alcantara seating with extra padding and heated seats are great for cool nights. Plush embroidered floor mats and a trunk mat and piano black painted trim and door inserts complete the Halo upgrades.

Post Thanks / Like
    When are you going to make the deep dish grill for the 05-10 300's to accomodate the new chrysler badge? Very interested in that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now thats sweet!!!!

Looking for Carbon Fiber Or Fiberglass Parts ask me for more info!!!!
    Formerly Known as dntnvme

Post Thanks / Like
    Love more info and REAL pics...."select dealers"???

^^^mods click here^^^
    HEMI REGISTRY # 874
    PROCHARGED HEMI 5.7

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!! I want to see the front.
    12.60@111 on 22's BIG THANKS TO LONNIE whitehemi

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems nice.....but reminds a lot of a Cadi

Maybe real pics could give a better rendering.

srt8_hmi is offline I've probably owned what you're driving!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure it will be sweet in person. 21" wheels though..
    It's a Jeep. Has a 392. I like it.

My HEMI YouTube channel.
    http://www.youtube.com/srt8hmi

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that's great News, hurry up and post some more Pics Guys......

Mods so far: SRT rims, grip grille, color matched fogs, Kenwood Nav, Tinted Tails and 15% Tint

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that's a sweet rendering!
    Can't wait to see the real deal

Eddie's 2008 Dodge Magnum SE

Orange County - SoCalLx

Post Thanks / Like
    Hot as hell so far . Looking forward to more pics .
    06 CSRT-8 Silver Steel (all opts.): MagnaCharger MP2300 TVS Supercharger, Hemituner tuned, Hemi Shop P & P heads , FRI Tomahawk cam , Dynatech LT headers,Corsa cat-back,Magnaflow HF cats,LMI CF True 4'' fendermount CAI , PT 3400 stall TC , Getrag LSD 3.06 rear, Paramount rebuilt tranny & valve body , Arrington 85MM Ported TB w/ nitrous ports , BT catch can ,Hotchkis front & rear sways ,15% tint all around,SRT-8 embroidered mats(biggest HP gain ).On the way:Arrington 426 & and presumably divorce papers.....=) .

PB 11.25 @ 125.16 - Stock Bottom 6.1L blown (10lbs boost)

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the shadowing in the sideskirts a recessed pocket? Kind of a hidden lip on the top of that recess for maybe some sort or LED lighting that goes on when the doors open?

Nice design. If TZ is still involved in some manner give him my best. I know he wasn't liked well by all, but those who liked him, liked him well.
    Dave
    05 Cool Vanilla Mag RT
    SS AirHammer Intake - PPP Stage 3 Heads/PPP Cam 224/228 113LSA- PPP Arrington 392 stroker - Gibson Shorties - HHP Hi-Flow Cats - DMH Cutouts - Dynomax Mufflers - Gibson Tips
    Billet Technology / Engine compartment goodies, Pistol Grip Shifter, Polished Door Sills, License Plate - MoPower Spoiler - CV Painted Headlights
    20" Hipnotic C-Notes wrapped in 245/45/20-275/40/20 Toyo
    A special THANK YOU to Billet Technology, Jina's Embroidery(coming soon), PPP-Tech, TommyZ & many LX members for your assistance and support!!