Post Thanks / Like

Questions for Bob

Bob - I just recently bought a 2007 300C 5.7L with completely stock exhaust? I am looking for a good, throaty rumble, not obnoxious and no drone with the MDS.

I see you have these two 5db setups that look to fit my needs 225SSR or 225DW. Is there any difference in the sound out of these two tips? What's the benefits of one over the other? How will these setups hold up to a Michigan Winter?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    5db kits are perfect for you.
    The tips sound the same. It will be personal preference as to which style looks better. The SSR tip looks like your stock 300c tip and the DW tip shows more polished area.

Road salt eats everything. You can use rustoleum or Krylon BBQ paint on them before you do the install, this will help some. Buy one can and use the whole thing, especially on the welds and hangers. Or you can move here to Calif. where it always sunny and never rains or snows. On occasion I still see 40 year old cars coming in with their original mufflers intact.
    Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by CSI300C View Post
    Bob - I just recently bought a 2007 300C 5.7L with completely stock exhaust? I am looking for a good, throaty rumble, not obnoxious and no drone with the MDS.

I see you have these two 5db setups that look to fit my needs 225SSR or 225DW. Is there any difference in the sound out of these two tips? What's the benefits of one over the other? How will these setups hold up to a Michigan Winter?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Bob. Most likely, I'll be ordering from you later this week.

Thanks again.

Share This Thread