Post Thanks / Like

Fitment Question

Hi Bob,

First, great product, I was drooling when I opened up the box and saw the workmanship that goes into these things . Delivery was quick and packaging was first class.

Now on to my question. The install sheet (5.7) says measure 7" from the center of the bend for the cut. I assume that this is along the surface of the pipe but which one? The side of the pipe or the bottom of the pipe?

Thanks again!!

B. Creagan

inTune 91 CAI, MDS indicator, ESP/BAS defeat switch, Tranzformer, blacked out wire mesh grille, smoked and flashing side markers, 9005 2400k 65W fogs, Euro rear fogs, debadged and demolded, 255/45/20 Nitto 420's, Boss 338 wheels, painted calipers. Glovebox, ash tray, door pockets, overhead console & cup holder LED additions. Blastin Bob 6db reso delete pipes. Euro LED side signal repeaters, 55/35 window tint, BT catch can. Color matched tail lights. Custom front lip. LED interior lighting. BT interior stuff. Lowered on BCR Coilovers. Front mounted parking sensors. 180 degree T-stat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Measure from the bottom.
    Lay the pipes under the resonators and line the hangers up then make certain the marks are correct.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastin_Bob View Post
    Measure from the bottom.
    Lay the pipes under the resonators and line the hangers up then make certain the marks are correct.

Bob
    Thanks!

Share This Thread