Post Thanks / Like

Cat-back raw pics

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm I always wonder what all the Blastin Bob commotion was all about lol
    Pretty much straight pipes, must have a huge bark to it
    Thanks for the pics

2015 Chrysler 200S, not much will be done to this one
    2013 Ram 1500 Sport- 4" BDS Lift, Fuel Krank Wheels with 35" Tires :-) and a bunch of other crap(Gone)
    2011 Ram 1500 Sport (Traded in)

2010 GCSRT8, 20" (Traded In)
    2008 Superbee #558/1000, Traded in and missed
    2005 Crossfire, Traded in on Bee

Post Thanks / Like
    The tail bends don't look right. Left side is OK but it looks like the right side should be mirror image not the same as the left. Am I missing something??

inTune 91 CAI, MDS indicator, ESP/BAS defeat switch, Tranzformer, blacked out wire mesh grille, smoked and flashing side markers, 9005 2400k 65W fogs, Euro rear fogs, debadged and demolded, 255/45/20 Nitto 420's, Boss 338 wheels, painted calipers. Glovebox, ash tray, door pockets, overhead console & cup holder LED additions. Blastin Bob 6db reso delete pipes. Euro LED side signal repeaters, 55/35 window tint, BT catch can. Color matched tail lights. Custom front lip. LED interior lighting. BT interior stuff. Lowered on BCR Coilovers. Front mounted parking sensors. 180 degree T-stat.

Post Thanks / Like
    The space where the suitcase sits is offset to the right so the suitcase is centered under the drive shaft which is offset to the right, the differential is offset to the left, thus requiring both tailpipes exiting the muffler to kick to the left to come out centered under the frame to mate up with the rear section of the tailpipes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montreal300 View Post
    The tail bends don't look right. Left side is OK but it looks like the right side should be mirror image not the same as the left. Am I missing something??

Share This Thread