Post Thanks / Like

Question about pictures?

When I try to down load pictures i alway get the link to picture. I would like the picture to show on the thread, what am I doing wrong? thank you. also the sum of my attachment is red and I can't delete those files below the browse attachments

Azle

See below
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Photobucket, load the pictures there and do a cut (copy) & paste to post the photo in your post.

Bob
    Last edited by FloridaRT; 02-24-2011 at 06:48 PM.
    Bob in Ocala, Florida, 05' Magnum RT, 74 years young - married 53 years. Superchips tuner & Flowmaster 40's. 402 Motoring rear spoiler, mud flaps, tinted & painted tail lights. Danko shaker hood, 69' Charger grille, front spoiler, rear diffuser.

Post Thanks / Like

Let's see

Cant copy and past??

Post Thanks / Like
    When you load the pic to photobucket, copy the img code and then paste the code in your message. The pic will then show if you preview your post or immediately post the thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azle View Post
    When I try to down load pictures i alway get the link to picture. I would like the picture to show on the thread, what am I doing wrong? thank you. also the sum of my attachment is red and I can't delete those files below the browse attachments

Azle

See below
    You can take that link and put it between the image tags for it to show up in the post. Images over a certain size will not show a thumbnail.
    Anthony
    Admin and Resident Website Fixer-upper

Follow Me on Twitter! | Knowledge Base | Search | LXOM Winners

Post Thanks / Like

^^^^^ huh^^^^

I don't get what you are trying to explain, sorry you may need to talk slower for me....... between image tags??

Azle

Post Thanks / Like
    Like this:

PHP Code:
    [IMG]http://www.lxforums.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=25894&d=1298568270[/IMG] 
    That ends up looking like this:

Post Thanks / Like
    Photobucket is your friend.
    The pages look a little different now, but it still works the same.
    You can also see the how the [IMG] tags are used to display the pic.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=117889

10.29@132 N/A 468 in '05 Magnum R/T
    Hemituner, Arrington, GTP, FTI, Paramount, Driveshaft Shop, LMI, and a few other goodies.

Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/olmsb9r2/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/home/Barry%20&%20Tanya%20005.jpg[/IMG]Well I have never had this hard of a time posting pictures! when i go to manage att, all i get is the link sorry guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azle View Post
    [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/olmsb9r2/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/home/Barry%20&%20Tanya%20005.jpg[/IMG]Well I have never had this hard of a time posting pictures! when i go to manage att, all i get is the link sorry guys!
    That's because the link in question is to your C: drive on your pc and it doesn't quite work that way...

I use photobucket.com - free for a bunch and cheap for more than you'll ever need.

When you put your pictures there (or anywhere else really, just not -your- pc) you find a link to said pic that looks like this; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...y-photos-8.jpg

That is a clickable link that I just pasted in after getting it from photobucket.

Now if I want to paste the picture itself, up at the top of the screen where you are inputing the reply there is a yellow square looking icon, click that and you get a popup
    window asking for the url (link). Control-V or <paste> and there ya go!

Mike
    "Now, I may not be an expert either, but I do lay the keyboard down on occasion, wipe the donut crumbs off my face, put my pants on and go outside into the light... and work on the car." - MattRobertson
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v619/MikeEast/
    (AirHammer, FRI Sidewinder, JBA shortys/highflows, Zoomers, Diablo, Labonte, Pedders, RazorsEdge, HSP Mounts, Silver Box,BT PinkThingy, AMG Paddle Shifters) 3.07 SRT rear, 13.302@106.15

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a snapfish I will try that, The car is so new to me the pictures are not loaded. I will try that soon.

Thanks!

Azle

Share This Thread