Post Thanks / Like

King Motorsports (PWR East) review

Shoutout to the King Motorsports crew, Brad (PWR_Brad), Brad(owner), ForeignMuscle (Dave) for the tuning and the rest of the VA crew for hooking up my superbee with the install of my BC coilovers, hotchkis swaybars, Bwoody endlinks and eibach control arms. The car definitely looks meaner and handles great. While the crew had it, I couldn't miss out on the opportunity to finally upgrade my engine, so I conviced myself to install eagle heads, custom cam, gaskets, bolts, manley pushrods, MM stage 1+ ported intake, 85mm throttle body and PI 2800 stall converter with little resistance. I haven't had the chance to really open it up like i wanted too since i just got it back today but I definitely felt the new power. My initial dyno was 360 rwhp with (afe II intake, magnaflow mids and zoomers exhaust and diablo 93 tune). After the upgrade and tune, I got 440rwhp. A Nice 80 HP Increase! When I receive the dyno graph, i will make sure to upload here. From the beginning to the end, the King MotorSports staff was very knowledgable, helpful, fair and reasonable with the supplied and ordered parts, labor and service. Communication was always very fast via PM, email or by phone. After completion, King Motorsports returned back my superbee definitely a whole lot cleaner than i gave it to them. I had it sitting for a while because of all the crazy snowstorms lately and it was looking pretty terrible. They even hooked me up with a bodyshop to get rid of the numerous eye-soar dings on my car from hailstorms and stupid people not watching their door. I left their shop with a crazy dropped, aggresive sounding, fast, road hugging superbee monster and I thank KING MOTORSPORTS again for their hardwork and dedication. If I left anyone or anything out, I apologize thanks, I appreciate everything. I would recommend King Motorsports to anyone and felt confident from the beginning to do this because of the numerous good reviews on this forum and this is just another one to add to the total.
    Disclamer: If my wife ever reads this, know that i love you and you said you love me for better or worst...I will make it up to you for Valentines day, your birthday and our anniversary.
    What have I started!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Steve,

I am glad you are loving it.

Loved the Yellow BEE

Post Thanks / Like
    ok lets see some pics of the car with that mean stance!
    PWR Prostreet 419 1070rwhp 906rwtq 91oct 12lbs 6300 rpms,twin S300sx3-66 78/73mm Turbos,SHR Tranny,Protorque 4400,BB Flex Plate,1 of 5 Super Dana 44/60 rear end,KWV2 suspension, Fore Fuel System W/Triple Walbros, ID2000's, Arrington NOS 90mm TB "Future NOS?", Ported Intake W/Thermal Coating, Weld Racing Wheels 17x8 & 17x10, AMS 1000, SpeedLogix Rear Strut Tower Brace, Eurocharged TCM added,7k rpms coming 1200rwhp tune on the way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats!!! pics pics pics! haha

Brad T and Brad K FTW! Excellent people to deal with, and like said before they really care about your car and have a true passion for what they do! Looking forward to getting mine back soon.
    2008 300c Black Betty
    NOW--PWR
    397 Stroker, PWR 6.1 heads, Modern Muscle
    6.1 intake and 90 TB, 3.06 Getrag, BB Dominator, SHR trans, SLP pulley, SRT Headers, Corsa exhaust, LOTS OF BT!!!! (Tuned by Dave Foreignmuscle)

PWR heads and Cam PB; 12.91@108.24mph
    NEW PB on street tires and weak launch 12.41 @ 115.77
    New PB on the way...
    [/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats...now go buy some new tires already!

Personal Best: coming soon!!

Post Thanks / Like
    quick pic of the new lowered stance

Post Thanks / Like
    Car looks sweet!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking bad a$$

Share This Thread