LX Forums Forum banner

Cant take it anymore!

3K views 31 replies 23 participants last post by  Surrey 
#1 ·
Anyone else getting tired of driving there winter cars around! Just seeing the beast sitting in the garage is driving me crazy:banghead:. I just started the charger and sat in it for like 10 mins *sigh* I dont know if ill be able to hold off another month.. :racing:

#2 ·
Yea I feel your pain. Driving around in a 97 Camry isn't cutting it.

#3 ·
i dont know about you but i drive my daytona all year round and enjoy it every minute of the year no snow has stopped me some good winter tires and it handles like a tank in the snow

#6 ·
yea the civic if fine for the winter but there's just NO POWER.!!! i miss my hemi.!!!:sad:

#8 ·
If i lived in your area I would still own my Superbee
No driving a LX here in the winter

#9 ·
Itchin' for it...
Was down in the garage, sitting in a lawn chair sipping on a tea...
One of my neighbors pulled in and parked. He walked over to me and asked, "What are you doing?"
I looked up at him wit a big grin and said, "Just looking at my car."

#12 ·
I was at the local tire shop here last spring and an 09 Maserati Coupe of some sort was getting its winter tires taken off
I wanted to high five the guy

#15 ·
I'm stuck drivin my winter beater year round....dam Magnum. Hahaha Is spring here yet?! My Camaro's need to come out and play. :Na_Na_Na_Na:

I'm taking one of them on The Canadian Bullrun Rally that Loweredtoy posted a thread about on here a few weeks ago. Gonna be a great trip....With the chance to win 10 grand!!!!!

#18 ·
I drive all year round...I change the rims, and wax the $hit out of her. If the snow hits, then I am fortunate to use another vehicle, but this year
has been great with only the one snowfall...and it's looking pretty good coming up... knock on wood....
(thanking the snow gods for not dumping on us this year :not_worth)

#19 ·
i drove mine year round till i ran into a parking issue this winter. I put it in my buddies barn since i didn't have room for it and planned on driving weekly. The issue i am dealing with now is i can't get it out of there. There is too much snow to get it out and down the yard to the actual drive way. I sat in it yesterday and fired it up and gave it some revs but i couldn't move more than 6ft in either direction without hitting a snow bank or a wall. I love winter but having my baby snowed in is eating away at me right now.

#21 ·
I've probably only been able to put 25-30 miles on it since I got it a couple of months ago before the snow hit. Right now I'm letting the Tahoe do its thing.

#30 ·
Wellll, if you have an LX that you don't want to drive in the winter, like say an '07 MSRT8, then you park it and drive your '08 WK, a GCSRT8!

Did you know that there are apparently more GCSRT8's registered here in Alberta than anywhere else that they're sold? Verrry interrrestink!

#31 ·
I am the family winter beater car.. Lol.. And I love being in my car everyday.. It's just not the same looking at her without her pretty shoes on.. Ugh I can't wait till I can put the 22's on and drive to Cali!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.