Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Cant take it anymore!

Anyone else getting tired of driving there winter cars around! Just seeing the beast sitting in the garage is driving me crazy. I just started the charger and sat in it for like 10 mins *sigh* I dont know if ill be able to hold off another month..
    2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 (black)
    2007 Dodge Charger SXT (torred)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea I feel your pain. Driving around in a 97 Camry isn't cutting it.
    2006 Silver Charger SRT8 -594RWHP 523TQ- Procharger D1SC, Upgraded Procharger BOV, Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump, Modern Muscle Fuel Rails, AeroForce Dual Interceptor Scan Gauges, Speedlogix Dual A-Pillar Gauge Pod,Comp Cam 218/224 XFI 113LSA, Precision Industries 3000 stall, JBA Longtube Headers Catless Mids, JBA Catback, CMR Tune, 180* t-stat, BT Catch Can, BT Underhood Engine Kit, 20% Window Tint, Tinted Tails, 6000k HID Lows & Fogs

Post Thanks / Like
    i dont know about you but i drive my daytona all year round and enjoy it every minute of the year no snow has stopped me some good winter tires and it handles like a tank in the snow
    06 Daytona TORRED RED #105/200
    "PURE ADRENALINE"

mods: mopar cai, smokin hot "bclx" sticker,rear window tints, interior RED led lights, resonators removed, 4" magnaflow tips, 275/40's hankooks all around riding on 20" huntington bosla gloss back rims and 91 predator tuned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/4 mile best 13.955@ 101.26 mph

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like to get my Bee dirty, she's for pleasure... and I don't mind my daily driver ( Jeep Wrangler )
    ****Click here for the Superbee Owners Group****

.......: 2008 Charger SRT8 Superbee 534/1000 :......

"..IF IT WON'T FIT, FORCE IT, IF IT BREAKS...IT NEEDED TO BE FIXED ANYWAY..."

Post Thanks / Like
    DRIVE IT!!

I don't get this winter beater thing. Except for the Mopar 10 of course.....

Post Thanks / Like
    yea the civic if fine for the winter but there's just NO POWER.!!! i miss my hemi.!!!
    2006 Dodge Charger R/T BB K&N Intake,Jet 180 Tstat,Diablo Predator 91 Tune,(No MDS EGR), SLP Loud Mouth 2, SLP 25% Underdrive Pully, Ported Throttle Body, Kook.s Long Tube Headers(No Cats)
    BT Catch Can, Billet Strut Bar, HSP Solid Poly Motor Mounts, SRT-8 rims, Grill 4u Billet front+bottom Grill, Polk Auido Speakes All Around,Alpine 4 Channel, 2-12" MTX Jackhammer Subs, JH 600 Amp+Stinger Cap, TrueFiber RamAir Cuda 3"Cowl Hood

Post Thanks / Like
    hehe, i guess i forgot to mention my winter beater is a charger too :P

Post Thanks / Like
    If i lived in your area I would still own my Superbee
    No driving a LX here in the winter

2015 Chrysler 200S, not much will be done to this one
    2013 Ram 1500 Sport- 4" BDS Lift, Fuel Krank Wheels with 35" Tires :-) and a bunch of other crap(Gone)
    2011 Ram 1500 Sport (Traded in)

2010 GCSRT8, 20" (Traded In)
    2008 Superbee #558/1000, Traded in and missed
    2005 Crossfire, Traded in on Bee

Post Thanks / Like
    Itchin' for it...
    Was down in the garage, sitting in a lawn chair sipping on a tea...
    One of my neighbors pulled in and parked. He walked over to me and asked, "What are you doing?"
    I looked up at him wit a big grin and said, "Just looking at my car."
    "Good Guys wear Black. And Blue."
    "Batman"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs_skullboy View Post
    DRIVE IT!!

I don't get this winter beater thing. Except for the Mopar 10 of course.....
    I don't either, even with the 10. Around where I work people daily drive their Ferraris, Lambos, Astons, and Porsches. Nothing like watching an F430 plow through the snow a couple weeks ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prescott View Post
    I don't either, even with the 10. Around where I work people daily drive their Ferraris, Lambos, Astons, and Porsches. Nothing like watching an F430 plow through the snow a couple weeks ago.
    You don't gotta get it. My choice. Just because I don't drive her in the winter, doesn't mean I don't enjoy her.
    The guy that plows his F430 through the snow, has more money than brains, and I doubt he has ever got his hands wet in a wash bucket or waxed his own ride.
    Much less gone on an extended road trip in the car.

You know, like California? Arizona? Put 6000k on their car in a matter of days?
    Really driven it?

I have. A bunch of times. And I'm going again in March.

Have you?

Really? Geez, I don't get that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was at the local tire shop here last spring and an 09 Maserati Coupe of some sort was getting its winter tires taken off
    I wanted to high five the guy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy View Post
    You don't gotta get it. My choice. Just because I don't drive her in the winter, doesn't mean I don't enjoy her.
    The guy that plows his F430 through the snow, has more money than brains, and I doubt he has ever got his hands wet in a wash bucket or waxed his own ride.
    Much less gone on an extended road trip in the car.

You know, like California? Arizona? Put 6000k on their car in a matter of days?
    Really driven it?

Have you?

I didn't mean anything like that, nor, anything about you. Why would I go out of my way to attempt to insult a fellow member? I was simply agreeing with the misunderstandings about willing self-torture. Yes, it's personal opinion and people can do what they wish with their own property. To answer your question, yes, I have. I've driven across country to Cleveland as the farthest in one single round trip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy View Post

Have you?

We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes. Gene Roddenberry

gonzo is offline you know what they say about magnums....
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm stuck drivin my winter beater year round....dam Magnum. Hahaha Is spring here yet?! My Camaro's need to come out and play.

I'm taking one of them on The Canadian Bullrun Rally that Loweredtoy posted a thread about on here a few weeks ago. Gonna be a great trip....With the chance to win 10 grand!!!!!
    '06 Magnum AWD. CAI, 22" KMC Slide wheels (black), Grill Master 5 piece black grill, Eibach Pro lowering kit (1.5" drop), JVC in-dash DVD, Art of Noise Audio Dual sub enclosures. 2 10" JL subs, JL G1700 Mono Block, LSD "Lambo" door hinges.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread