Post Thanks / Like

to do dual exhaust

with your pipes, if I were to change out my suitcase muffler and replace it with say a Magnaflow or Flowmaster, would I just need a muffler with a single outlet? also, what is the difference between the 6db, 10db and so forth?
    2007 Dodge Charger SE Silversteel spoiler, PD stock 17's, de-molded, de-badged, Daytona R/T stock cat back with reso's deleted and 4" tips installed, JVC head unit. BT pistol grip shifter, BT black anodized and old school Charger script engraved shift plate. BT black anodized and engraved Mopar M hood emblem, BT shift lockout piece. 20% tint. 20" Black and silver Challenger replicas! 245/45/20 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires! GRIP Tuning front Fascia

Post Thanks / Like
    V-6?
    Single in single out.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah I have a 3.5, that's cool, now which DB do you recommend? I drive mostly in town, some highway but not to much, I don't want it to be real loud and have a lot of drone, but some sound would be nice, so I can tell that I have something there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm running Bob's 6db dual kit with a Flowmaster Deltaflow series on my 3.5 Magnum. It has a slight drone at lower rpm's. However, when I get on her, she sounds sweet. Generally speaking the lower the db of the glasspack, the less the interior resonance you'll have.

Post Thanks / Like
    To keep the drone down with a muffler change you'll have to do something like badfish did. Otherwise a stock muffler with a 10db kit. Delete kits and muffler change = drone.

Share This Thread