Post Thanks / Like

How to promote PWR at the OC MD spring cruise?

I've never "shown" before, I know there's a registration deal for the official car show portion, I know there are "free" areas most of the motorheads hang out at that isn't officially part of the registered show. I kind of like the unofficial area myself, only 40ish cars fit in that area as opposed to being lost in the crowd of 3000+ cars entered. Besides that, it's right by the hooters and ice cream shop. Just not sure if that's a first come first serve area, of if you have to coordinate with hooters or what.

So I think I can get a little 18"x24 to 30" placard made up with engine mods and a dyno sheet or something....and PWR contact info on it. Anybody else with a PWR modded motor in a LX/LC/Jeep want to try and meet up early enough to take a couple spots and show it all off? I'll find pics of the area I'm talking about, it's typically pretty damn busy there, some monster motors usually end up sitting there the few times I've been.

Does PWR have any freebie give-aways for something like this? business cards, hats, shirts? Or is that too much?
    -Bill

Challenger Mods: PWR 393, Mean Street heads, Procharger D1 pushing 11+psi, SHR Nag1, DSS 1400 axles and drive shaft, SHR trans but with Paramount Dominator and stage2 valve body to finally be error code/limp mode free. BBS CH-R's and custom splitter with 2011 front spoiler. AAC SMD halos, 3K fog lights, white stripes, cervini wing, hotchkis springs, custom 10" sub w/ kicker amp, sequential tail lights.
    2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720 MPH

Post Thanks / Like
    that's true, I never put manufacturers stickers on the outside of my car based on "it wasn't free, why should I promote them".....and I guess it could be said the same for a vendor I'm purchasing from. But even though I've paid for everything, I've gotten some great deals from them, and a good amount of help so far. Time has been a factor in all of this, but understandably so with Brad King's health, and now he's back on the horse and working on my car. For some reason, I don't mind helping PWR out at all in this instance. If they are ok with it, then I'll promote the product if somebody is interested at the cruise.

Post Thanks / Like
    spring show is for 74 and older

Post Thanks / Like
    ah hell, didn't realize they had a age limit! when do I get to attend?!?! so it's got to be beyond a classic to get into that? hadn't realized, maybe I should have actually went down there to look. Oh well, I'm fine with the idea of homesteading at hooters....the kids like it there and at the frozen yogurt place anyways

Share This Thread