Post Thanks / Like

Coming here to find good help

I have been pointed in this direction by several of your loyal customers, Im trying to build something to accomplish something that has not been done before........ I feel it can be a simple task after hanging with the chevy crowd for so long so I want to put my hemi truck in the 10s so Im hoping to gain a little direction from you guys and to help out with 2 key ingredients to the mix. Heres what im working with so far.....
    -2004 dodge ram reg cab with a short bed and 2wd, truck was a insurance claim so it need a few odd and end body details and the engine was trashed possible transmission too
    -I put together a 5.7 block, with a 6.1 crank shaft, forged I beam good to 1000hp, and a set of low compression pistons
    -I picked up a 6.1 intake for it and I plan to either achive my goal with either twin turbos or single turbos I dont want to play with N2o unless its absolutly nessary.
    Now what I need from you guys it to help me out with a good turbo cam selection and a set of heads with all the good stuff to hold in lets say 20PSI of fun. So can you help me out? I have been turned down by 2 other vendors saying what Im trying to do it "not easy" "good luck" and one bragged about their truck and how its in the 11s and they have all these mods done and still havnt ran a 10's, I follow your threads and I see some of your builds I dont think you guys are scared to raise the bar. Hope to hear back from you soon, thanks and look forward to working with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    All it takes is money at this point. Lots and lots of money.

With the number of LX's and Jeeps well into the 9's, and seemingly an unending processions of folks dropping into the 10's, the technology is there now.

Mike
    "Now, I may not be an expert either, but I do lay the keyboard down on occasion, wipe the donut crumbs off my face, put my pants on and go outside into the light... and work on the car." - MattRobertson
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v619/MikeEast/
    (AirHammer, FRI Sidewinder, JBA shortys/highflows, Zoomers, Diablo, Labonte, Pedders, RazorsEdge, HSP Mounts, Silver Box,BT PinkThingy, AMG Paddle Shifters) 3.07 SRT rear, 13.302@106.15

Post Thanks / Like
    Check your pms

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeEast View Post
    All it takes is money at this point. Lots and lots of money.

With the number of LX's and Jeeps well into the 9's, and seemingly an unending processions of folks dropping into the 10's, the technology is there now.

Mike
    Money will be saved on alot of the fab and turbo stuff will be done in house, and I know the technology is there thats why I came to this site the truck community is just sitting around complaining about this and that and cant tune this or that Diablo and SCT is avaible. I mean how hard is it to put a truck in the 10s look at the Ls community its a common thing for them, Look at the 5000lbs jeeps breaking 10's Here I sit at 4200-4300 lbs with a Bottem end ready for anything, just need help with the icing.

Quote Originally Posted by PWR_Brad View Post
    Check your pms
    Got it thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Look forward to talking to you tomorrow

Share This Thread