Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Columbia Ridge, OR
    Posts
    5,278
    Post Thanks / Like

    Automatic Subscribe after Posting in a Thread

    Forgive me if this was discussed before, but is it possible to automatically be subscribed to a thread that we post in? I see it haoppening on other forums, but it might have been an option the LXF decided it didn't want.

    Opinions?

    Well, the Mayans and other Soothsayers were right, the end has begun.

    Common sense is so rare it should be considered a superpower



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    11,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Becker View Post
    Forgive me if this was discussed before, but is it possible to automatically be subscribed to a thread that we post in? I see it haoppening on other forums, but it might have been an option the LXF decided it didn't want.

    Opinions?
    it should be in your user cp

    there should be a box that allows that

    EDIT

    go to your user cp and select "edit options"
    Last edited by KGBPro; 12-10-2010 at 05:09 PM.

    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2045755
    5.7L Hemi Registry #00409 KGBPro

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    7,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I subscribe to every thread I post in. Nice feature.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Columbia Ridge, OR
    Posts
    5,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KGBPro View Post
    it should be in your user cp

    there should be a box that allows that

    EDIT

    go to your user cp and select "edit options"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Yep, I subscribe to every thread I post in. Nice feature.
    Thanks guys, I just never had to do that on the other forums.

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •