Post Thanks / Like

Will she be home for christmas?

So I have my appointment this thursday, so damn excited I could crap myself been a long wait, but I know it'll be worth it all in the end. Just makes me laugh for what I assume is roughly a xmas time return....man I hope there's no damn snow on the ground the day pwr tells me to come pick her up, I can't imagine how hard that drive home is going to be
    -Bill

Challenger Mods: PWR 393, Mean Street heads, Procharger D1 pushing 11+psi, SHR Nag1, DSS 1400 axles and drive shaft, SHR trans but with Paramount Dominator and stage2 valve body to finally be error code/limp mode free. BBS CH-R's and custom splitter with 2011 front spoiler. AAC SMD halos, 3K fog lights, white stripes, cervini wing, hotchkis springs, custom 10" sub w/ kicker amp, sequential tail lights.
    2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720 MPH

Post Thanks / Like
    It will be a beast, just remember with this new power not to get to carried away in 40 egree weather, cold tires, cold road. Makes for a disaster waiting to happen.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, the invos are already slipping on the cold ass asphault....it's going to be a trick getting her home

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWDON View Post
    yeah, the invos are already slipping on the cold ass asphault....it's going to be a trick getting her home
    I don't know what build your getting but don't touch it if it snows man. You'll never get home in tact. Mine is an exercise in caution with 275's just driving in the cold... even though rolling wheelspins at 70 are really fun...
    2006 300C with PWR 397 Stroker, Builder Bill Paramount Transmission, DSS 1000 h.p. DS, Getrag 3.06, JLine 2 Piece staggered 20's, Full Pedders Bushings, TEIN SS w/EDFC, Hotchkis Sways, RE Strut Bars, SRT-8 Interior, Corsa/LMI/Predator, AVIC Z-110BT, BT everywhere and alot more...

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a beater for the winter....but I'm sure I'm dumb enough to bring at the challenger on a clear cold day with no snow and pray the weather don't turn to crap in the middle of the day, cause I got a long drive home from work!

Share This Thread