Post Thanks / Like

New 'Group Buy' Section?

Don't know if this has ever been brought up before, but I think it would be great to have a 'Group Buy' sub section in 'The Corner Store' section of the forums.

I know there are numerous times that people who are very interested in these deals but end up missing out because they missed the "hidden ultra top secret" group buy thread hidden somewhere throughout the forum.

Good idea or no?
    2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 (Black)
    Kooks headers/catted mids
    SRT Max cam
    Corsa Xtreme
    SLP Underdrive Pulley
    LMI 4" Fender mount CAI
    WTB Traction!
    08.27.2011 -- 12.45 @ 111 MPH 1.85 60' (17" MT ET Streets)

Post Thanks / Like
    wouldnt that be the vendor section?
    http://www.lxforums.com/board/signaturepics/sigpic18566_2.gif

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with the OP
    Yes they get listed in the Vendors Aisle and throughout all the vendors sections
    But if they are all listed in one section they will get alot more feedback from customers
    I think every Vendor would get alot more action on their group buys if this section was added

2015 Chrysler 200S, not much will be done to this one
    2013 Ram 1500 Sport- 4" BDS Lift, Fuel Krank Wheels with 35" Tires :-) and a bunch of other crap(Gone)
    2011 Ram 1500 Sport (Traded in)

2010 GCSRT8, 20" (Traded In)
    2008 Superbee #558/1000, Traded in and missed
    2005 Crossfire, Traded in on Bee

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fargo59 View Post
    wouldnt that be the vendor section?
    Yes, but there are times that vendors don't make posts about group buys but "non-vendor" status users do..maybe this would just be opening up a can of worms.

Also, the vendor isle gets populated with a bunch of stuff not having to do with group buys (ie. upcoming products, revisions, etc..)

Quote Originally Posted by bryan_k47
    But if they are all listed in one section they will get alot more feedback from customers
    Exactly. It would stick out, getting a lot more attention.

Post Thanks / Like
    considering any forum-user based group buy has to be Ok'd by the admin, i dont see any reason it shouldnt be lumped in to the vendor section with the rest of the sales.

Post Thanks / Like
    I say we have a group buy on Fargo's!!. Everybody should have one under thier car.

I think this is a excellent idea. If it were to remain a sticky over the duration of the sale in the vendor section and once done, released off the top. BUT, we just don't have enough moderators to handle something like this right now IMO.
    From wild to extra wild we got you covered with crap ya never knew you needed.

The first 6.1 transformation and it all went down hill from there.

08 route 66 burnout champion 07 Shindig 6.1NA winner. Willow Springs 1:42!!. 11.796 @ 117mph

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I say we have a group buy on Fargo's!!. Everybody should have one under thier car.
    working on it, but BT is still working on getting the billet machined thin enough to fit under the car

I think this is a excellent idea. If it were to remain a sticky over the duration of the sale in the vendor section and once done, released off the top. BUT, we just don't have enough moderators to handle something like this right now IMO.
    thats the concern i have. we just dont have the capacity.

Share This Thread