Guest Guest

Yep, I'm back for ANOTHER set of Blastin Bobs!

Much love to good old Bob and his killer pipes.

Before I went to cutouts on the old SRT Mag, I had BB Fat Pipes and they simply sounded better than every catback system I rumbled next to.

So the wifey asked what I wanted for Xmas and I had BB pipes at the top of my list for the Chally. It was supposed to be a surprise, but she had to tell me since I will likely be the one home when they get delivered.

I'm soooooo excited. I was one of Bobs earliest proponents and have been vocal in my love for his product, but now it's even better since he is running a sale! Schweeet!!

Thanks Bob, I can't wait to get them!

Guest Guest
    Anyone looking for the perfect sound, try out Bobs before you drop $800, $1200, $1500 on a catback system.

Believe it.

NOTPAID4 is offline "OLD GEEZERS LOVE CARS TOO!!!"
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're telling ME... I have the Blastin Bobs set up on my R/T Magnum and love it!
    Old Geezers LOVE cars too!
    HEMI registry #864
    My Rides:
    2006 Black Magnum SRT (SHADOW)
    2005 Red Magnum R/T (LUCKY)
    2005 Blue Magnum R/T (BLUE)
    2006 Silver SuperCharged 300 SRT (643HP)

Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    what db u prefer on the 300C? i heard the 10(maybe) on a srt charger i liked it

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the upgrade. I was gonna get a set of blastin bobs 5db's but a sale (on this site) came up for a set of Borla's that I had to jump on.

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats bandit!, ill have to check out what hes got? a sale can be dangerous lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MattRMagnum View Post
    Few things in life scare me into behaving like Charger cop cars. I maintain an irrational belief that, rather than ticket me, any cop who gets out of such a car is going to just beat me.

The 2012 Dodge Charger Police Package: To Protect, and Serve Your Ass to You on a Platter.

170degree thermostat
    frankentake
    flowmaster exhaust/deleted suitcase and resonators

Post Thanks / Like
    Much love to you too, in a manly way.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Much love to good old Bob and his killer pipes.

Before I went to cutouts on the old SRT Mag, I had BB Fat Pipes and they simply sounded better than every catback system I rumbled next to.

So the wifey asked what I wanted for Xmas and I had BB pipes at the top of my list for the Chally. It was supposed to be a surprise, but she had to tell me since I will likely be the one home when they get delivered.

I'm soooooo excited. I was one of Bobs earliest proponents and have been vocal in my love for his product, but now it's even better since he is running a sale! Schweeet!!

Thanks Bob, I can't wait to get them!

Share This Thread