Thread: Question?

Post Thanks / Like

Question?

Hey-

I am a Capitol City Modern Mopar member wondering if anything was planned for the Katy and/or Sealy locations of the Hemi Highway Tour? I will be in Tomball those days ans was wondering if the Space City people were planning anything?

Thanks-
    Larry

2008 Charger SRT8 W/Flowmaster Super 44's No Resonators, / Diablo Predator 93 CAI & Detailed CMR Tunes / Moroso Polished coolant & Power Steering Tank w/ braided lines / Red Billet Tech Caps / Jet 180 Tstat / SRT MAX Cam, Indy Heads, Ported Intake / 85mm Ported Modern Muscle Throttle Body / Air Hammer CAI / Billet Tech Custom SRT Pistol Grip Shifter / Numerous Interior trim accessory upgrades

1st Base Line DYNO - @ 364 RWHP / 359 RWTQ
    Last DYNO - @ 455+ RWHP / 421 RWTQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLSHOT View Post
    Hey-

I am a Capitol City Modern Mopar member wondering if anything was planned for the Katy and/or Sealy locations of the Hemi Highway Tour? I will be in Tomball those days ans was wondering if the Space City people were planning anything?

Thanks-
    Larry
    yes, sclx is hosting the 12/7 event at Allen Samuels Katy. i'm starting a separate thread on it now. thx for the reminder.

Rob
    rob@spacecitylx.com
    Space City LX, Houston's Premier Modern Mopar Enthusiast Organization
    The Cars Bring Us Together... The People Set Us Apart
    Gathering Owners... Connecting Enthusiasts

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok cool. I look forward to the event. Is the seperate thread here or on your clubs web site. What if any festivities are planned?

Post Thanks / Like
    There are threads on both. Our event is from 2-7pm and our club and the old school mopars will have a show and shine. Hope you can join in the fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    I look forward to it

Share This Thread