Thread: Question?

Post Thanks / Like

Question?

Hey-

I am a Capitol City Modern Mopar member wondering if anything was planned for the Katy and/or Sealy locations of the Hemi Highway Tour? I will be in Tomball those days ans was wondering if the Space City people were planning anything?

Thanks-
    Larry

2008 Charger SRT8 W/Flowmaster Super 44's No Resonators, / Diablo Predator 93 CAI & Detailed CMR Tunes / Moroso Polished coolant & Power Steering Tank w/ braided lines / Red Billet Tech Caps / Jet 180 Tstat / SRT MAX Cam, Indy Heads, Ported Intake / 85mm Ported Modern Muscle Throttle Body / Air Hammer CAI / Billet Tech Custom SRT Pistol Grip Shifter / Numerous Interior trim accessory upgrades

1st Base Line DYNO - @ 364 RWHP / 359 RWTQ
    Last DYNO - @ 455+ RWHP / 421 RWTQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLSHOT View Post
    Hey-

I am a Capitol City Modern Mopar member wondering if anything was planned for the Katy and/or Sealy locations of the Hemi Highway Tour? I will be in Tomball those days ans was wondering if the Space City people were planning anything?

Thanks-
    Larry
    yes, sclx is hosting the 12/7 event at Allen Samuels Katy. i'm starting a separate thread on it now. thx for the reminder.

Rob
    rob@spacecitylx.com
    Space City LX, Houston's Premier Modern Mopar Enthusiast Organization
    The Cars Bring Us Together... The People Set Us Apart
    Gathering Owners... Connecting Enthusiasts

Lone Star Mopar Fest
    Billet Technology

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok cool. I look forward to the event. Is the seperate thread here or on your clubs web site. What if any festivities are planned?

Post Thanks / Like
    There are threads on both. Our event is from 2-7pm and our club and the old school mopars will have a show and shine. Hope you can join in the fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    I look forward to it

Share This Thread