Post Thanks / Like

Crazy Deal for Jeep Owners

Vortech Satin Aftercooled Supercharger system for the 06-10 SRT8 Jeep
    • <LI itxtvisited="1">V-3 (self contained lubrication - no oil lines necessary) Si-Trim CCW rotation supercharger with an extended 6-rib belt and secondary cog drive. <LI itxtvisited="1">Air/water charge air cooler (closed loop) increases performance and reliability of supercharger system and includes:
      • <LI itxtvisited="1">Welded charge air cooler core assembly with aluminum discharge tube, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps. <LI itxtvisited="1">Charge air cooler water storage tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing <LI itxtvisited="1">Compact water circulation pump for closed loop cooling.
      • Large capacity, dual pass water cooler.
      <LI itxtvisited="1">Supercharger drive system includes all necessary belts and pulleys. <LI itxtvisited="1">Billet aluminum mounting plate assembly mounts the supercharger and power steering pump. <LI itxtvisited="1">High flow inlet duct with re-useable high flow air cleaner. <LI itxtvisited="1">Hand-held programmer controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment. <LI itxtvisited="1">Fuel system upgrade includes larger fuel injectors and a 2 bar MAP sensor.
    • (6.1L system also includes a fuel pump voltage booster assembly)
    Group buy of 3 or more for $6345.88 installed. Contact us for non-installed pricing.

CMR tune for $200
    and Dyno Tuned for $400

This is the same kit as:
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

This jeep had long tubes as well.

PM me for more details.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so tempted. Can you do 0 down, 0 percent @ $10 per month for a 634 1/2 months? Seriously, that is a solid price.
    DAVE -- 2007 Grand Cherokee SRT8: Mopar exhaust, Volant CAI, DCX Depot CMR tune, BT catch can, BWoody springs and end links, Jeepin by AL upper control arms

Can you hyperground the leads to the mason jar and get even more torque and hp?

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you pm me or text me the price with out install or a tuner
    PWR 393, Twin 6262mm Turbos, SHR trans, Fore Fuel system, Wilson Hemi Sheet Metal Manifold
    880 RWHP 775 RWT at 16 psi and 17* of timing
    Tuned by Robert@ Ditos motors
    Walk Softly And Carry Two Big A$$ Turbos!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You have a pm sir

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm also interested in a non installed price please

2015 Chrysler 200S, not much will be done to this one
    2013 Ram 1500 Sport- 4" BDS Lift, Fuel Krank Wheels with 35" Tires :-) and a bunch of other crap(Gone)
    2011 Ram 1500 Sport (Traded in)

2010 GCSRT8, 20" (Traded In)
    2008 Superbee #558/1000, Traded in and missed
    2005 Crossfire, Traded in on Bee

Post Thanks / Like
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS send me a pm! Also please include a price with a t-trim upgrade. Non installed please!!!!!!!

Thank the SRT gods for PWR!

Share This Thread