Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Twin Turbos R US!!!!

I thought it was a funny name.

Just received some custom JE pistons for a forum member going with the Hellion TT kit and a PWR 393. He is using JE pistons and oliver rods which are both very nice components that we have never used before. So far, we are very pleased with the quality of both.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

In addition to his build, we have the following TT builds.

1. customer above (TT PWR 393)

2. PWR Charger (TT PWR 419)

3. XXXXXXX (TT inertia 392)

4. archtaan (TT PWR 423)

5. XXXXXXX (TT PWR 406)

6. Possibly Andy's wifes Cherokee

Post Thanks / Like
    What a lucky customer.....
    Wait I am that lucky customer!!
    Thanks again Andy brad and Justin. PWR has be amazing and spot on with everything through out this build. Andy was able to get me some really really nice parts for this build. As I have said before any one at PWR ever needs a place to stay while in northern ca just lmk
    Can't wait to install that bad boy.
    PWR 393, Twin 6262mm Turbos, SHR trans, Fore Fuel system, Wilson Hemi Sheet Metal Manifold
    880 RWHP 775 RWT at 16 psi and 17* of timing
    Tuned by Robert@ Ditos motors
    Walk Softly And Carry Two Big A$$ Turbos!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Watching this closely!!! This is exactly what I would like to do some day. Good luck with your build, looks like your in good hands.

Just curious, but why did you decide to go with the the TT vs. Supercharger?

Bruce

BB 8.8 w/3.73- CF DS- CTP solid cradle bushings-DSS 1400 HP axles - magnaflow highflow cats - LMI - 185 tstat - custom tune from Johan - dominator TC- builder bill stage II VB and flex plate- line lock - Mopar TCM - Techo strut bar - 275/40/20 Vredsteins all the way around - ppp stage 2 heads - race warrior cam- zeitronix wideband - water/methanol kit

Post Thanks / Like
    Ca cops dont like that whistle at idle. It is a sure fire way for me to get stopped daily. Now I know the turbos will be loud. but I am hoping that just higher in the rpms.
    Also I can adjust the boost on the fly which is really nice. Plus I was having a hard time finding parts to make the ysi work with my 300c. A charger would have been an other story as vortech makes a bracket with a cog to spin it, but in the 300 is would work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I fly 2 View Post
    Watching this closely!!! This is exactly what I would like to do some day. Good luck with your build, looks like your in good hands.

Just curious, but why did you decide to go with the the TT vs. Supercharger?

Bruce

cause turbos are superior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    BIG SINGLES! HAHAHA

Very excited to see what will come of these, I love turbo cars.
    2007 BB Charger - SOLD

2012 Black Mustang 5.0 6 speed - Current

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 8yourM5 View Post
    Ca cops dont like that whistle at idle. It is a sure fire way for me to get stopped daily. Now I know the turbos will be loud. but I am hoping that just higher in the rpms.
    Also I can adjust the boost on the fly which is really nice. Plus I was having a hard time finding parts to make the ysi work with my 300c. A charger would have been an other story as vortech makes a bracket with a cog to spin it, but in the 300 is would work.
    congratssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! the turbos are pretty loud even at lower rpms but it all depends on your exhaust. my sh*t sounds like a 747 cause my exhaust is only 2' feet long from the turbo to the tip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck on all these builds, interesting! it looks like the TT's are the future for these late model Hemi's, look at Big Al, I know not a fair comparison, from what I can see, he has un told hours getting his build to where it is, however, nothing like them for power, slowly. but, surely, the Twin Turbo's will rule the strip!

Post Thanks / Like
    This set up kicked azz yesterday at Lebanon. IIRC 7.80's@173 MPH ? Funny looking IMO, put man did it haul the mail

Arrington Forged 6.1​..ported 5.7 Eagles..HHP Ported Intake
    227/235 cam..Paramount Trans..Dominator..RPM Roll Bar
    Nitrous Outlet..DSS driveshaft..CTP DSL..'09 Getrag 3.06
    Kooks..Corsa..LMI 4"..ATI 13% UD pulley..Billet Tech..BFNY
    11.65@117.3 w/1.61 60' NA--10.68@126.23 w/1.51 60' N20

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm jealous I wish I could go Turbo..... but no more job n new daughter equals broke

Brad do me a favor slow down o. This build so I can get running before john... lol jk can't wait to hear it in person

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT8_in_CT View Post
    This set up kicked azz yesterday at Lebanon. IIRC 7.80's@173 MPH ? Funny looking IMO, put man did it haul the mail

I saw it run...nothing great. The owner said he wish it was a longer wheel base...

Twin 88s I think? And it was a RWD convert with a 402?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thought I would post this up.

Video from our dyno runs last night
    2010 SRT8 Twin Turbo 6-speed Challenger 1086RWHP - YouTube

This is Archtaan's 426 with Twin turbo Kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by King Motorsports View Post
    Thought I would post this up.

Video from our dyno runs last night
    2010 SRT8 Twin Turbo 6-speed Challenger 1086RWHP - YouTube

This is Archtaan's 426 with Twin turbo Kit.
    93oct or race gas?
    2006 charger srt8*** low comp 426,billet main caps,arp hardware, ported heads,custom cam,xv manifold, air/air front mount intercooler,twin precision billet p6262 ball bearing turbos, ati balancer, 150shot zex perimeter plate no2 system, custom dedicated 1 gallon fuel system for no2,90mm throttle body,paramount performance nag1,2800stall converter(currently upgrading to paramounts 4000 stall),dss axles,stock open diff(currently upgrading to quaife and 3.55 gears),
    900whp+ at 13psi(boost only) on 93oct, well above that when i spray!!!!!
    Diablotoona tuned/tamed the BEASTTTT!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Could you please post the numbers achieved on Pump Gas and Race Gas. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srt007 View Post
    93oct or race gas?
    Actually neither. Its E85 and the only tune its getting for now. Cheap and plentiful in these here parts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread