And next time you edit my signature for me, maybe you'll follow your own rules? I never received a PM.
Pretty rude to do that to a supporting vendor. Especially considering I broke no rules. Until I am informed as to why it's being altered, I will restore it.
- Signatures are allowed on the forum, however they must be reasonable in size and content (HTML is not allowed)
- Absolutely no pornography or bad language are allowed in your signature
- Signature pictures are limited to 500(W) X 120(H). An example of that size is below:
- You are allowed 5 lines of text if you do not have a signature picture, 3 lines of text if you do have a picture
- Advertising of any form is not allowed in your signature unless you are a Supporting Vendor. Due to Supporting Vendors conducting business on the forums, we do make allowances for larger signatures to assist in advertising. Though we still ask that they remain reasonable.
- If you want more info then your signature can fit, simply make a post about your car and link to it in your signature! That way you can fit all the information about your mods and your car as you want
- If your signature is too big, a member of the staff will PM you informing you to edit it to fit the requirements. If you do not edit your signature in a reasonable amount of time (or your signature is so ridiculously large that we aren't waiting) it will be edited by the staff.
EFI Tuning Specialist
8+ years of Tuning the fastest, most powerful Hemis around
"In theory, there's no difference between practice and theory. In practice, there is."
Rough night ?
2015 Chrysler 200S, not much will be done to this one
2013 Ram 1500 Sport- 4" BDS Lift, Fuel Krank Wheels with 35" Tires :-) and a bunch of other crap(Gone)
2011 Ram 1500 Sport (Traded in)
2010 GCSRT8, 20" (Traded In)
2008 Superbee #558/1000, Traded in and missed
2005 Crossfire, Traded in on Bee
Do you have any reason to think one of us did it? I know you think one of us did - I'm wondering if you have any reason to think that? Like you said, it breaks no rules (or I'll take your word for that since I can't see it).
I see a red x in your signature - plus a .gif. Earlier tonight there was only a red x.
Maybe it's a problem with makeagif.com? Or the link to there?
Occam's Razor. Instead of thinking there's some conspiracy against your signature, perhaps the most likely explanation is the simplest one.
Odd that you see a red X though. I see a GIF image on all 6 of my computers.
I see a red x in you sig...
Thank you Bigal470
Red X. And this isn't for open air. PM your problems before getting so upset and maybe casting wrong blame. This forum has a good name for being above the fair bar. The mods wouldn't do something without communication with you. Keep this problem private please.
2007 Road&Track ChargerBillet Technology*AMG paddles*AFE II*Jina SSEEibach&Koni*FR wheels*SRT8 hood #993*PredatorDanko*Hurst paint & body*Wings West
EXTREME XENON-Your #1 HID Source
I see a red x
K&N Air Filter, flashpaq V1.06 I need more mods.
I see dead people... oh wait, no I see an animated gif.
The Old: Stock 5.7 Bottom End | Lead Foot | 11.861 @ 112.76 1.63 60'
The New: Forged Arrington 6.1 | MMPG Top End | Paramount Drivetrain | 11.67