Post Thanks / Like

Whats goin on with Andy's car?

Just wondering...very interested in haveing you guys do the full tilt Hellion for me .
    Arrington Aluminum 449,PWR 6.4 Big Valve Heads,Paramount Aluminum 8.8 ,Trans,Dominator Verter,American Racing Headers.Modern Muscle StageIII Manifold,Arrington 90mmTB,LMI True CAI,BilletTech,CTP,Speedlogix,Bogarts,Vossen.-Built By Hemi31-BFNY

Post Thanks / Like
    Andy's busier than a 1 armed wallpaper hanger right now!! Post this up on the PWR website and a good guy named Brad will hit you up. Sweet kit BTW...I'd love to have one.

edit...I thought you posted this in the vendor isle. My bad
    Last edited by JimIsland-SRT8; 09-27-2010 at 08:47 PM.

PWR 426, Paramount Tranny/4000 dominator, PWR cam 247/252 115+2LSA, Apache Heads,
    Modern Muscle ported intake/90mm TB, Kooks LT headers, Billy Boat exhaust. LMI Intake

Installed with love by AMP!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We had a slight change in planes with the shortblock, we are moving from the 426 to a 419 set up on it and will be asembling that engine sometime next week. Also just ordered new wheels for it they will be in in a week or so also. pretty much everything else is ready to go just waiting on the new shortblock and tuning.
    Last edited by PWR_Justin; 09-27-2010 at 11:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought Andy was going to run a 393. Why the 419 conpaired to the 393 for howich boost he is going to run.
    PWR 393, Twin 6262mm Turbos, SHR trans, Fore Fuel system, Wilson Hemi Sheet Metal Manifold
    880 RWHP 775 RWT at 16 psi and 17* of timing
    Tuned by Robert@ Ditos motors
    Walk Softly And Carry Two Big A$$ Turbos!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jim for the REP

Share This Thread