Post Thanks / Like

A quick thank you to Josh at HHP

I just wanted to say thanks for the guidance and help making my car the fastest N/A 6.1 LX car out there ... at least for this week

The HHP Stage II cam/heads/intake package has been awesome. Thanks also to Mao (DVSSRT) for paving the way. I'm sure you'll overtake me again soon.

Josh, I appreciate you answering my questions and your honesty when suggesting parts and keeping me from throwing money away on things you know won't work. Your integrity as a businessman has been pretty impressive.
    Last edited by budoboy; 09-23-2010 at 12:39 AM.
    First all motor LX in the 9's

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jeff!

That 11.0 pass is what I think's impressive. Another day at the track and you're surely in the 9's with our Stage 2 heads and cam package. Congrats!

Joshua, HHP
    www.HHPRacing.com
    The Official Home of the Most Powerful Modern 5.7L, 6.1L, 392ci & 426ci HEMI Engine Packages.
    The Leader In LX Performance Parts & Installation
    Check Us Out Online & Contact Us Today At 1-888-894-1115

Serving the members of this forum since 2004.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah Josh your one hell of a great guy. Jeff I let you enjoy cloud 9 for a little while. As soon as the weather gets better let's tango. Hhp vs Hhp it's a win win situation.It's a no brainer after this on who has the most powerful head and cam package out there.

N/A 6.1 Heavy Weight Champion 11.11@126
    HHP Stage 2 Always Imitated Never Duplicated

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DVSSRT8 View Post
    Yeah Josh your one hell of a great guy. Jeff I let you enjoy cloud 9 for a little while. As soon as the weather gets better let's tango. Hhp vs Hhp it's a win win situation.It's a no brainer after this on who has the most powerful head and cam package out there.
    Looks like I have a couple weeks to rest if I'm reading my forecasts right. Probably won't have some good DA gain until mid October. I'm planning on heading to test-n-tune at Sac on 8/16 or 8/23. Hector is going on 8/23 so I was leaning towards that one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah that sounds like a plan I'll let you know as the week goes buy. Hopefully work is light and I can get a saturday off if not I just have to request some Friday night off of the second joj for those test and tunes .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by budoboy View Post
    Looks like I have a couple weeks to rest if I'm reading my forecasts right. Probably won't have some good DA gain until mid October. I'm planning on heading to test-n-tune at Sac on 8/16 or 8/23. Hector is going on 8/23 so I was leaning towards that one.
    Do you have a time machine? august? lol
    Chris Hull
    (516) 532-6662
    All LX/LC SRT and RT welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah that sounds like a plan I'll let you know as the week goes buy. Hopefully work is light and I can get a saturday off if not I just have to request some Friday night off of the second joj for those test and tunes .
    No more Friday test-n-tunes. Only Saturdays starting on 10/9 I believe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by junior666 View Post
    Do you have a time machine? august? lol
    Yeah, I was planning on going so fast that I'd hit the finish line in August :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by budoboy View Post
    Yeah, I was planning on going so fast that I'd hit the finish line in August :-)
    I think I might attempt the shortie exhaust!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mann you got the whole track schedule down. I'll try to get those sat off so we can be at the track together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mann you got the whole track schedule down. I'll try to get those sat off so we can be at the track together.
    That would be awesome! We need to bring a good video camera (and someone to use it) so we can get our runs on film.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got one but it's not the best . we need one thats on a stand

Post Thanks / Like
    I got one but it's not the best . we need one thats on a stand
    Yeah, I'm sick of all the crappy vids :-)

Share This Thread