Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

3.73 Getrag Conversion

Is your 3.73 Getrag listed for $1500 a direct and complete (no other parts needed) replacement for my 5.7 rear diff?

Thanks,
    Val
    Marines... Providing Enemies Of America An Opportunity To Die For Their Country Since 1775

Modern Muscle Performance Group 11:1 426, Eagle heads, 3400 stall tc and 3.73 Getrag

Post Thanks / Like
    i would assume after the price bump thats just the diff. i got my 3.06 for 1600 complete before the price raise.
    Sponsored By: HHP Racing, Drag-On Tuning
    Follow my build and racing! www.facebook.com/bboypersiart 9.65 @ 139 - 1.380 60'

Quote Originally Posted by Jack SickSRT View Post
    BBOY all I can say is !!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the direct quote from the website

"Our LSD conversion ues OEM 2009 Challenger SRT-8 Axle Shafts, Hubs, and Differential. This kit is designed using OEM parts to upgrade your current 05-09 210mm/215mm Rear to use the new Challenger 226mm Differential, SRT-8 axles, hubs and Getrag LSD"

Post Thanks / Like
    i guess hes trying to say yes

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoyPersia View Post
    i guess hes trying to say yes
    Just saying "Yes" would of been to easy.
    I realize now it takes a special kind of person to deal with late model Hemi vendors and the quality of service and products they provide.
    Well I never received the highest grades in school but I am not that "special" of person.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will be ordering mine from Brad tommorrow! Best thing beside value & price is the Fast response and customer Service. just wish other vendors were half as fast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by typicalmarine View Post
    Is your 3.73 Getrag listed for $1500 a direct and complete (no other parts needed) replacement for my 5.7 rear diff?

Thanks,
    Val

And yes, you will need the Driveshaft which is not included in the price above.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PWR_Brad View Post

"Our LSD conversion ues OEM 2009 Challenger SRT-8 Axle Shafts, Hubs, and Differential. This kit is designed using OEM parts to upgrade your current 05-09 210mm/215mm Rear to use the new Challenger 226mm Differential, SRT-8 axles, hubs and Getrag LSD"
    All true Brad except the SRT guys (215mm) will need an R/T (210mm) rear section of the drive shaft.
    2006 Black R/T- Inertia 5.7 Based 370 with Eagle Big Valve Heads & Custom Blower Cam, Kenne Bell 2.8LC Supercharger with 148mm T/B & CTP'S KB Stand Alone Drive, Heat Exchanger & Oil Fill/Seperator, Paramount Performance Transmission, Dominator T/C & 8.8 Diff w/3.73, DSS 1400HP axels & Drive shaft, Willwood 15" Brake Kit and AFCO Coilovers. Best ET 9.98 @ 136.26 BOOST ONLY

Post Thanks / Like
    Placed my order this morning... Woohoo!!

I've been torn between choosing the 3.06 and 3.73... I went with the 3.73's and can't wait.

Thanks PWR!!

Kent
    2006 Charger R/T with Road & Track

10.93 @ 125.6

Post Thanks / Like

Ya sorry but something just didnt seem right. You know, too good to be true type of thing. This is by far the best deal I could find.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya sorry but something just didnt seem right. You know, too good to be true type of thing. This is by far the best deal I could find.
    Agreed hell of a deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    any possibility of you keeping the axles and hubs and me getting the diff for 500$?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adanac Charger View Post

I've been torn between choosing the 3.06 and 3.73... I went with the 3.73's and can't wait.

Thanks PWR!!

Kent

awesome!! your car is really going to move now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoyPersia View Post
    any possibility of you keeping the axles and hubs and me getting the diff for 500$?
    Thought you had a 3.73 coming your way bud

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks,
    Val

Quote Originally Posted by Adanac Charger View Post

Thanks PWR!!

Kent
    I placed my order online two days ago and all seemed fine. PWR just canceled my order and refunded my PayPal with no explanation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread