Post Thanks / Like

Why not organize a "no holds barred" day

This one day of the year would eliminate all the rules that keep this forum cruising in the right direction.

On this day you can post absolutely anything that you want us to see, hear, feel, know and somehow touch what you have always wanted, but just bloody well couldn't!!!

On this day, the the gloves come off and the battle armor goes on...and you have 24hrs to get it all in, then off to the abyss it goes.
    I bet that it would set a record for the "
    Most LX Enthusiasts ever online"

I think you get the drift on this one...it would be a blast...lots of laughing till I cry on this day....LMFAOTIC
    (best to keep the kiddies away from the PC that day as well )..

The Rocket - Made in Canada....

DonH is offline Enough and no waste is good as a feast.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I give you credit for an unusual idea

But no..... Unless the threads start only in the ABYSS. A bonus would be more site supporters.
    Last edited by DonH; 09-01-2010 at 12:47 AM.
    Don

The "UN"club
    We have two rules, Love Cars and Have Fun!
    AirHammer, Zoomers, Predator, 20% Front Tint, GTS Vent Visors, In-Motion Nav Hack, Glove Box Light, Interior Aluminum Door Trim, Billet Catch-Can, Front Passenger Grab Bar .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Reading some of the ABYSS threads is worth ponying up the bucks for Site Supporter!

Mike
    "Now, I may not be an expert either, but I do lay the keyboard down on occasion, wipe the donut crumbs off my face, put my pants on and go outside into the light... and work on the car." - MattRobertson
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v619/MikeEast/
    (AirHammer, FRI Sidewinder, JBA shortys/highflows, Zoomers, Diablo, Labonte, Pedders, RazorsEdge, HSP Mounts, Silver Box,BT PinkThingy, AMG Paddle Shifters) 3.07 SRT rear, 13.302@106.15

Post Thanks / Like
    I like this idea!
    Marines... Providing Enemies Of America An Opportunity To Die For Their Country Since 1775

Modern Muscle Performance Group 11:1 426, Eagle heads, 3400 stall tc and 3.73 Getrag

Post Thanks / Like
    Only for the Abyss if at all. I think it would destroy more than it would help.
    www.inertiamotorsports.com
    www.shop.inertiamotorsports.com
    JarZ@inertiamotorsports.com

LXForums members please note: Use promo code "LXF" on www.shop.inertiamotorsports.com for $25 off your $500+ order.

512-964-7724
    /862-215-4668

Find us on Facebook or Twitter
    5.7L & 6.1L Hemi Registry # 856
    Past Mopars:
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T
    2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
    2000 Chrysler LHS
    1999 Dodge Intrepid SE

Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea Ron but i agree that it would best be held in the Abyss. After 24 hrs all those threads would be locked!
    12 300 SRT (Bright silver) Registry 1176

Gone but not forgotten
    06 300 touring (silver)
    08 300C (blue)
    12 300 SRT (black)

Post Thanks / Like

BIG beans Ron, for such an awesome idea!

Quote Originally Posted by bandaid View Post
    Great idea Ron but i agree that it would best be held in the Abyss. After24 hrs all those threads would be locked!
    Quote Originally Posted by JarZ View Post
    Only for the Abyss if at all. I think it would destroy more than it would help.
    I'm all for it Make it age restricted if necessary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ReWhx8X3iY
    Last edited by MuscleMan305; 09-10-2010 at 01:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Since I'm rarely here anymore, please email me for a reminder. ;.)

EDIT: ;.) is the smiling Lemmy. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly don't think it would be healthy for the forum no matter where it was held. Enough dirty laundry would get aired to possibly further some people's animosity towards each other that has been limited to face to face interactions. Frankly, people have a few drinks and get behind the keyboards and nothing good comes of it (unless you're name is Bandit). Whether it is explicit topics or just plain bashing i really think the forum should maintain its sensibilities and save that stuff for a meet and greet.

Bone stock time: 12.832 @ 108.51 with a 2.033 60ft... On GY F1's Full Weight
    Predator and C&L Intake: 12.386 @ 111.78 1.868 60ft On GY F1's Full Weight
    Current mods: Hi-Flows, 180. Volant, PS Cooler, Trans Cooler, SS Brake Lines, B&B exhaust.
    Pedders Track II Extreme, Wavetrac, Moroso oil pan/catch can, 6.1 MTCM, Mopar trailer hitch.

Share This Thread