Post Thanks / Like

Just recieved my pipes!

Just received my 14db and magnaflow muffler, pics and video to come.

Have to say, I was expecting to only get them on Friday but nope, showed up today at noon. Gotta say im very happy so far and the pipes look GREAT!

Post Thanks / Like
    The same thing happened with mine,your gonna like'em.

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats i can wait to hear it my bddy has been lookin for a nice exhaust for his 3.5
    performance mods:mopar cai,diablo tuner,magnaflow catback,custom billet strut brace,275-40-20 toyo proxe 4, BT catch can ,180 thermostat
    visual mods:chrome pillars,door handles and mirrors,rear glass wing,BT badges,BT center caps,BT engine dress up kit,led tails, clear side markers,tint
    first track experience-13.1 at 108...just added 6k lows and fogs..

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got my 7db pipes today too. Planning to install this weekend (Stock muffler)

Post Thanks / Like
    My install appointment is on Tuesday Morning.....god I can't wait @_@

Paypal was slow as all hell authorizing the E-Cheque even though they took out the cash from my account a few days after the order was made. Took them a week and a half to transfer my cash after they took it. But as soon as bob got it, BAM got an Email with the tracking number and it was on its way! Site says allow 1-2 days before shipping...Nope this was BEFORE 24 hours had passed!

I got nothing but AWESOME things to say about Bob's service and the speed at what the item shipped at for coming from Cali all the way to NB Canada! Across the entire continent and through customs in one week! All I can say is WOW.

Post Thanks / Like
    jlohrenz can you post up a vid from inside your car once you install the 7db. I am thinking about getting this with the stock muffler as well but I want to hear the drone first. Also do you have a 5.7 or a V6. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    And its long over due but here's the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC4c1qvx5N0

Post Thanks / Like
    +1! I placed an old-school phone order on Monday for my 6db set, and said I'd be happy to see them anytime before the weekend. To my surprise, I get a call from my chick today telling me a box from California is on the porch. Thanks to Bob for his help and quick service!
    Frankentake IV, Blastin' Bob's 6db, Predator (?), Homemade grille, some other odds n ends...

Share This Thread