Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

New Things Happening at PWR

As of May 3rd 2010, PWR East was created. Formerly Rt 6 Motorsports, Brad King and My self Brad Tunstall are the Richmond, Va location of PWR. We are a part of the PWR Team based out of Alabama and are here for any and all GEN III Hemi Performance and Styling needs. As you all know Brad King has been around for many years in the automotive business and can handle all installation, fabrication, body work, and tire needs.

Right now we are all a little busy with our Dyno Day/ Meet and Greet being held here in Richmond Va next weekend trying to get several cars finished up to get out and meet everyone.

We delivered a Silver Challenger last night to a very happy customer that had recently brough the car down to have a PWR 426, heads, cam, 100 mm TB, Ported Intake Manifold, 3000 stall converter, and the transmission solenoids for much firmer and quicker shifts. While here we tinted the windows for him, debadged the car, replaced the brake pads to EBC reds for better stopping power and to get rid of the dredded brake dust, installed long tube headers and high flow cats to let this beast exhale a little better, full detail of the car, and had some waves removed from the front fenders. Needless to say this was a very happy guy last night picking this beast up.

I got a message from him this morning that read "OMG!!! That's all I can. The car has exceeded my dreams. It was damn near impossible to control my right foot on the 79 mile drive home last night. Did do some auto stick getting onto I95 and about crapped my pants. I'm going to have to learn how to drive this beast all over again. Thanks guys for everything." Another Happy PWR Customer.

We also have a SRT8 Jeep being dropped off today to have a Whipple supercharger installed with, upgrade TB, and Kenne Bell Boost a Pump. We expect to have him completed in a couple of days.

We have 06 SRT8 300 in the shop getting PWR Heads, Cam, Intake Manifold, and TB installed along with debadging and demolding, deep dish grill, Tinted Windows, smoked tail lights, SRT8 Challenger Wheels, EBC brake Pads, repair to the front clip from a major incident with a parking curb. This car will deffinently make you look twice when completed. The car will also be fully detailed to remove the years of grime and grit from the paint and engine bay.

Another Challenger in the shop Black SRT8 six speed which has already had the PWR 426 put in the car and was going to go with a whipple supercharger, but has changed his mind to go with the Hellion Twin Turbo setup. This car is getting a cage, PWR 426, heads, cam, Hellion Turbos, Aluminum fabricated coolant over flow and power steering reservoirs, Stock Srt wheels were widened in the back to accomodate 315 Nittos in the back and 255 nittos in the front. Eletronic exhaust cutouts have been added, NOS for that little bit more, custom interior work for the numerous switches and gauges needed for the monster. This car will also be another double take.

We have a 5.7L 300 coming in a week for the Getrag setup along with upgraded driveshaft and drive shaft loop.

Lastly is my car, 08 Challenger, right now the build is for the biggest cam in the stock 6.1 out there. PWR Heads, Cam, Intake, 100mm TB, solenoids.

Pics of all of this to follow.

Wow are we busy. Please feel free to contact myself via pm or email

Brad Tunstall PWR_Brad or pwr.brad@gmail.com

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome, congrats on being busy and taking care of customers.

PWR 426 w/D1 Procharger 10.537@131

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, its great to see yall are busy, and great that you are in Va! Do you guys do all your tuning in house? I def will look you guys up when ever the fun of my procharger aint enough anymore. Wheres the dyno day at again?

^^^mods click here^^^
    HEMI REGISTRY # 874
    PROCHARGED HEMI 5.7

Post Thanks / Like
    thats it, thats all you got? i figured you'd be much busier

PWRPFTW
    Blow it up and trailer it home!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The dyno day will be held at Adrenaline autowerks in Richmond on June 5th starting at 10 am and then traveling down to dinwiddie for the Pinks all out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I should be there, cant wait to see everyones rides

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking great Brad, I might have to swing by once I start up at UTI in NC Next Month.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are a few more pics of the cars,

Here is the silver Challenger that was picked up last night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Again more the silver,
    WHo cleans the inside of the wheels and brakes when get brake pads changed

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is some of the 300 that is getting some work done.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is sure great that you guys are rockin', with PWR. I love the care and detail that you folks are giving to your customers. That goes a long way in my book.

BTW, say "hi" to Brad (King) for me...Jonn.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
    My friends call me JONN (usually).

Post Thanks / Like
    2 Brads....sorry I got confused there for a while. Yep, my Charger went into that same garage and came out a whole different animal. Detailed, de-badged, and running like a MOFO!! Looks like a great team being assembled!! Good luck with everything

PWR 426, Paramount Tranny/4000 dominator, PWR cam 247/252 115+2LSA, Apache Heads,
    Modern Muscle ported intake/90mm TB, Kooks LT headers, Billy Boat exhaust. LMI Intake

Installed with love by AMP!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread