Thread: dragstrip trip?

Post Thanks / Like

dragstrip trip?

i'm REALLY dying to know what my Challenger runs in the 1/4. is anyone planning on making a T&T night at either E-town or Atco anytime soon? i know Maple Grove is in 2 weeks, but the shop that did my stereo needs my car for their show & sound competition. i'd like to get a group to go down to one of the tracks soon for some fun runs!!
    ​GALVATRON
    2010 TorqStorm Supercharged plum crazy Challenger R/T on 22" VOSSEN CV3 wheels!!
    Current 1/4 mile (before supercharger): 12.965@105.61mph bangin' 'n clangin'!!!

Speedlogix
    Northeast Rep + Internet Sales Evangelist

Modern Mopar Magazine
    Writer/Contributor

Post Thanks / Like

This Saturday Drag Racing at E-town

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron View Post
    i'm REALLY dying to know what my Challenger runs in the 1/4. is anyone planning on making a T&T night at either E-town or Atco anytime soon? i know Maple Grove is in 2 weeks, but the shop that did my stereo needs my car for their show & sound competition. i'd like to get a group to go down to one of the tracks soon for some fun runs!!
    If you want to get some good runs in, E-town is running the Modern Mopar bracket class this Saturday 05/29/2010, and also the Trophy Marathon. The MM bracket will probably get you 3 time runs, where as the Trophy Marathon is guaranteed 6. If you want to make runs. Saturday is the day to do it. I'll be there myself doing the Real Street bracket (which you can also run), Modern Mopar, Pro Dial Dash (your also eligible) and possibly Trophy Marathon, if Modern Mopar is running just one class.

Bill

Share This Thread