LX Forums Forum banner

Those 5.7 guys looking for a Nasty Stroker, Here you go!

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  PWR_Brad 
#1 · (Edited)
Motor Built by PWR for Brad King
397 Shortblock
K-1 4.08" Crankshaft
K-1 6.125" H-Beam Rods
ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
Wiseco 3.937" Pistons
Steel Rings
Clevite Main/Rod Bearings
11:1 CR (For use with 02-08 5.7 hemi's only

The motor was originally built for Brad King to put in his own car. Since then the project car that this beast was going was sold, so for now the project has been delayed and is up for grabs.

The cam designed for this motor is one of the most radical cams ever ground.

Desinged for crazy amounts of torque and the old school chop.

Built and ready to install. Motor is located in Richmond Va and waiting for a home. Motor retails for $5400 + crazy cam.

This motor is being sold By Brad King Himself. Would love to install this in a local car.

pm for details.

See less See more
#8 ·
BBoy, here in Richmond, we can take care of any of your needs, from tint, to body and paint, to heads cam, even stroker.

Ever need anything let me know.
good to know. kind of late now because i have everything finished. as far as body/paint work, can you PM me your # ill give you a call to see if you can accomplish something for me :)

#9 ·
Im moving to Fort Lee at the end of the year... Ill keep you guys in mind, I just realized you were a vendor here, so I guess Ill have to research and see what your about...

#11 ·
Ok well guys here we go. Until Monday this deal is as follows,

The short block listed, with the matching PWR heads with the MONSTER cam ready to go as a long block including SRT8 factory headers and mid pipes for $8000.00

This is basically a long block minus the oil pan and front cover.

Install on this motor at our Richmond location is $3000 plus fluids.

If the motor is purchased by Monday and agreed to have installed in Richmond VA, the toal job out the door is $10,300.00

That means, one of the badest 5.7l based cars out there. This motor will have the badest lope of any 5.7l out there.

Shoot me a pm if interested.

#12 ·
She's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After great deliberation and working with Brad Tunstall I'm blessing my 300 with this block and all the trimmings... Good night I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 ·
congrats man!!!
you are in great hands with andy and the PWR crew.
I have been with andy since I started modding back 4 years ago

#15 · (Edited)
I'm flippin' out here boys! I have spent years getting everything else right, especially handling, but only K&N/Corsa/Predator for a little juice. She has done me well all in all, and the plan has been to do something legit power wise. I started with a WTB ad for a Procharger and Brad contacted me to help out as a customer or two might be pulling theirs for something bigger. After talking for a while I decided to go 6 large on my entire top end and a 6.1 manny... Then Brads 397 came up... Now I'm here! Breaking the bank a bit but life's short right? Eventually it will get direct port NOS and/or boost as well... Now my biggest two decisions are 2800/3000/3200 stall and what cam to run. But of course I recently had my 5.7 engine cover shot HEMI orange and it's gotta go, along with my K&N but hopefully they will find good homes on the forum. After this the next Z06 to give me a dirty look, well... It's going to get the middle finger!!!

I'm in on the group buy for the BT wing too... Me thinks either 397 or 397 stroker is going on the badge for it... Either that or simply WAR.

#17 ·
Justin,

I am glad we could finish this up. Now lets get this thing ready to come to Richmond.

Another beast is about to be born.
She's ready and waiting Captain:beerchug:

#19 ·
Thanks! I've had some of the nastiest crotch rockets imagineable, from knee dragger set-ups for closed course to a stroked and sprayed Hayabusa drag bike... But never a built up car like this... Overly excited is an understatement...

#20 ·
Ok guys,

Well I want to first start off letting everyone know that Clean300C (Justin) has gone and taken a huge plunge into the beginning for a major mod on His 300C. The car has already been touched and tweaked in the suspension area and some very nice shoes on her. Justin a former road racer in the bike scene still loves to tear up the back streets on Charlottesville, Va. This little motor project will just help him that much more embarass the much more expensive cars in that area. I have spent my fair amount of time in Charlottesville and can tell you first hand there are some high end cars there. These guys will not know what hit em with Justin behind the wheel.
Justin I am looking forward to getting this build started and no matter what colors, shapes, or designs you like, they don't need to be liked by anyone else but yourself. Thats what makes the cars unique.
Here are some pics of Justin tearing up the bike scene and the car before we get our hands on it. Soon the car will be added to the elite PWR Family.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.