Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Those 5.7 guys looking for a Nasty Stroker, Here you go!

Motor Built by PWR for Brad King
    397 Shortblock
    K-1 4.08" Crankshaft
    K-1 6.125" H-Beam Rods
    ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
    Wiseco 3.937" Pistons
    Steel Rings
    Clevite Main/Rod Bearings
    11:1 CR (For use with 02-08 5.7 hemi's only

The motor was originally built for Brad King to put in his own car. Since then the project car that this beast was going was sold, so for now the project has been delayed and is up for grabs.

The cam designed for this motor is one of the most radical cams ever ground.

Desinged for crazy amounts of torque and the old school chop.

Built and ready to install. Motor is located in Richmond Va and waiting for a home. Motor retails for $5400 + crazy cam.

This motor is being sold By Brad King Himself. Would love to install this in a local car.

pm for details.
    Last edited by PWR_Brad; 05-23-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you'd move to Colorado, I'd be local.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, same if you moved to VA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please open up a location in MA

Billet Tech custom billet products Online Store

Many pictures of our products can be viewed here

Post Thanks / Like
    nice, finally a somewhat local shop is near me lol
    Sponsored By: HHP Racing, Drag-On Tuning
    Follow my build and racing! www.facebook.com/bboypersiart 9.65 @ 139 - 1.380 60'

Quote Originally Posted by Jack SickSRT View Post
    BBOY all I can say is !!

Post Thanks / Like
    BBoy, here in Richmond, we can take care of any of your needs, from tint, to body and paint, to heads cam, even stroker.

Ever need anything let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PWR_Brad View Post
    Yea, same if you moved to VA.

If ya need an installer out this way.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PWR_Brad View Post
    BBoy, here in Richmond, we can take care of any of your needs, from tint, to body and paint, to heads cam, even stroker.

Ever need anything let me know.
    good to know. kind of late now because i have everything finished. as far as body/paint work, can you PM me your # ill give you a call to see if you can accomplish something for me

Post Thanks / Like
    Im moving to Fort Lee at the end of the year... Ill keep you guys in mind, I just realized you were a vendor here, so I guess Ill have to research and see what your about...
    2005 Bright Silver Metallic 300C (Stolen, Recovered, Sold to another member)
    2007 Yellow Super Bee Charger SRT8 #0960 of 1000 (KB 2.8 Super Charged and keeping forever)
    2009 Modern Blue Pearl Grand Cherokee SRT8 (Traded for something that wasnt such a lush)
    2012 Black Avenger R/T
    2012 Maximum Steel Grand Cherokee Altitude

"Viewed from half a world away, a bomb is a political concern; viewed from less than a foot away, a bomb is just a high-stakes exercise in problem-solving, where making a mistake means a final, terminal education in the physics of expanding gases"

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure..now you have this at this $$.... I bought a 6.1 Motor 2 weeks ago....Cost more than yours...Dammit!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok well guys here we go. Until Monday this deal is as follows,

The short block listed, with the matching PWR heads with the MONSTER cam ready to go as a long block including SRT8 factory headers and mid pipes for $8000.00

This is basically a long block minus the oil pan and front cover.

Install on this motor at our Richmond location is $3000 plus fluids.

If the motor is purchased by Monday and agreed to have installed in Richmond VA, the toal job out the door is $10,300.00

That means, one of the badest 5.7l based cars out there. This motor will have the badest lope of any 5.7l out there.

Shoot me a pm if interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    She's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After great deliberation and working with Brad Tunstall I'm blessing my 300 with this block and all the trimmings... Good night I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
    2006 300C with PWR 397 Stroker, Builder Bill Paramount Transmission, DSS 1000 h.p. DS, Getrag 3.06, JLine 2 Piece staggered 20's, Full Pedders Bushings, TEIN SS w/EDFC, Hotchkis Sways, RE Strut Bars, SRT-8 Interior, Corsa/LMI/Predator, AVIC Z-110BT, BT everywhere and alot more...

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats man!!!
    you are in great hands with andy and the PWR crew.
    I have been with andy since I started modding back 4 years ago
    PWR 393, Twin 6262mm Turbos, SHR trans, Fore Fuel system, Wilson Hemi Sheet Metal Manifold
    880 RWHP 775 RWT at 16 psi and 17* of timing
    Tuned by Robert@ Ditos motors
    Walk Softly And Carry Two Big A$$ Turbos!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    PWR does it again and makes a happy customer again......

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm flippin' out here boys! I have spent years getting everything else right, especially handling, but only K&N/Corsa/Predator for a little juice. She has done me well all in all, and the plan has been to do something legit power wise. I started with a WTB ad for a Procharger and Brad contacted me to help out as a customer or two might be pulling theirs for something bigger. After talking for a while I decided to go 6 large on my entire top end and a 6.1 manny... Then Brads 397 came up... Now I'm here! Breaking the bank a bit but life's short right? Eventually it will get direct port NOS and/or boost as well... Now my biggest two decisions are 2800/3000/3200 stall and what cam to run. But of course I recently had my 5.7 engine cover shot HEMI orange and it's gotta go, along with my K&N but hopefully they will find good homes on the forum. After this the next Z06 to give me a dirty look, well... It's going to get the middle finger!!!

I'm in on the group buy for the BT wing too... Me thinks either 397 or 397 stroker is going on the badge for it... Either that or simply WAR.
    Last edited by Clean300C; 06-29-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread