Thread: Got my pipes!

Post Thanks / Like

Got my pipes!

They were delivered today! 300X4 9db kit will be put on tomorrow. The quality of the parts and the workmanship on these is terrific, they look great!
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    How long did it take you to get them? I am thinking about ordering a set soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup.. I got the same set for my '06 R/T. You will love them.

Post Thanks / Like
    They shipped very fast. I've got them on and with my flowmasters they are loud! Wouldn't have thought that the resonaters would be that much quieter. I like the deep tone a lot, but I now know what "drone" is. I may have to add a resonator back inline to tone it down a bit, don't know yet. I love the look of the 4" tips.

Post Thanks / Like
    Drove the Magnum around for a while this morning and I like the system, the slight internal vibration(drone?) is at a low rpm and you get through it fast and are left with a nice low rumble. I like it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had these for a month now, and I love them! Cruising at 2200 rpm and it is as quiet as stock, stomp it and you won't be sneaking up on anyone!
    I have just about decided that the flowmaster noise at wot is irritating and sounds crappy. I'm thinking of swapping to 2525XL's.

Share This Thread