Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Please make search function 1fst4dr proof

Apparently, 1fst4dr is having some issues with the search function. You see, when you do a search you have to spell what you're looking for with some sort of accuracy. Is there a way to idiot proof the search function? Maybe if the word is spelled somewhat close, it will give you hints on how to spell it correctly so you can search what you're looking for.

The reason I ask is because earlier today 1fst4dr was looking for an avatar or avitar as he spells it. The thread was very easy to find for anybody who has taken third grade spelling. Apparently, with one little misspell he was completely lost.

I'm just trying to help out a friend and a pillar in the LX community. I hope you guys can help.
    06 MSRT8 Mods: PWR 393 with Procharger F1A.
    Installed by AfterHours Mopar Peformance.
    9.41 @ 146MPH

RIP Lou

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in tears over here holy sh!t.
    High Comp 392.

Post Thanks / Like
    lmao! yall crack me up!
    Robert Pavia
    SOUTHERN HOTROD, LLC
    2230 Richland St
    Kenner, LA 70062
    SOUTHERNHOTROD.com
    888-BIG-HEMI

Mods: AFE StageII, 180 T Stat, ARH 1 7/8, 3k ProTorque, SHR CMG-1 Camshaft, JBA Catback, DMH Cutouts

QUICKEST & FASTEST "CAM ONLY" 6.1....<---If im not, prove me wrong.
    Best ET- 11.66@116.74 1.59 60 foot
    Best MPH- 11.70@118 1.73 60 foot

Post Thanks / Like
    Classic lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Rob haven't you learned yet.....

From wild to extra wild we got you covered with crap ya never knew you needed.

The first 6.1 transformation and it all went down hill from there.

08 route 66 burnout champion 07 Shindig 6.1NA winner. Willow Springs 1:42!!. 11.796 @ 117mph

HULK is offline West Coast Style Meets East Coast Power

Post Thanks / Like
    Me fail English? That's unpossible....

Quote Originally Posted by Simans82 View Post
    Compared to your modding addiction, I'm just looking at the coke on the table. You on the other hand, you're more like Scarface.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SublimeDaytona268 View Post
    Me fail English? That's unpossible....

^I'm with stupid.
    2006 Dodge Charger R/T
    2013 Chrysler 300S

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Rob haven't you learned yet.....

I'm not trying to fix stupid. I'm just trying help stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robsrt View Post
    I'm not trying to fix stupid. I'm just trying help stupid.

....................................HELP.......... ......

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott,

Billet Tech custom billet products Online Store

Many pictures of our products can be viewed here

Post Thanks / Like

Try Google advanced search

Google hits most sites more accurately and thoroughly than included search functions. Just click on advanced search and limit the site/domain to lxforums.com. Check out the attachment:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ward376 View Post
    Google hits most sites more accurately and thoroughly than included search functions. Just click on advanced search and limit the site/domain to lxforums.com. Check out the attachment:
    Good info. Hopefully, 1fst4dr checks it out. Do they make some sort of tutorial? Maybe something like a hooked on phonics.

I know I used a big word in there. Hopefully, this helps you Scott.

tu·to·ri·al

   /tuˈtɔriəl, -ˈtoʊr-, tyu-/ Show Spelled[too-tawr-ee-uhl, -tohr-, tyoo-] Show IPA
    –adjective 1. pertaining to or exercised by a tutor: tutorial functions or authority.

–noun 2. a class in which a tutor gives intensive instruction in some subject to an individual student or a small group of students.

3. Computers. a. programmed instruction provided to a user at a computer terminal, often concerning the use of a particular software package and built into that package.

b. a manual explaining how to use a particular software package or computer system.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robsrt View Post
    Apparently, 1fst4dr is having some issues with the search function. You see, when you do a search you have to spell what you're looking for with some sort of accuracy. Is there a way to idiot proof the search function? Maybe if the word is spelled somewhat close, it will give you hints on how to spell it correctly so you can search what you're looking for.

The reason I ask is because earlier today 1fst4dr was looking for an avatar or avitar as he spells it. The thread was very easy to find for anybody who has taken third grade spelling. Apparently, with one little misspell he was completely lost.

I'm just trying to help out a friend and a pillar in the LX community. I hope you guys can help.
    Damn bro,Are you that upset that I bought a motor from out of state,had it delivered and installed it faster then then the guy who has a shop 3 miles from your house? I didnt realize how much that upset you.For that Im sorry.. Btw drove the car home tonight and she runs great.Thanks for asking The best part was having the enjoyment of installing it myself,not paying anyone to farg it up for me :D

Anyways lets discuss my education. In 1986 my mother was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.So she eventually had to sell her business and quit working all together.When that happened I had to drop out of high school to get a job to help support my mom and my little brother as he was 4 years younger then me. Anyways on that note that pretty much put a damper on my education. A couple years later I went on to start my own trucking company and grew it from one truck to ten trucks. In 2002 and 2003 I grossed over $750,000.00 . Owned my first house at 23 yrs old,Had plenty of nice things cars etc.Including a top of the line dodge you all drive.Well most of you anyways.Not too shabby for an 11th grader huh?? Sadly due to economic reasons I had to slowly shut the company down as the strain of 15 guys relying on me to feed their familys was to much for me. But I still take care of my mother .So anyways here I am selling Billet and enjoying what I do.

So go ahead and make fun of me as I never paid to be ignorant.But most of you arse holes in this thread are still paying off student loans and most of you are dumber then a bag of hammers.. BTW I already went through and grabbed some mis spelled words you retards goofed up on and Im willing to bet they WERE<-- (see Rob that's how you use that word correctly in a sentence) a h3ll of alot easier to spell then avatar ...

So to land the plane before you go and try to belittle someone for making a spelling error,maybe take a step back and think of the repercussions that you may have on such an ugly statement.

Rant over..
    Last edited by 1FST4DR; 05-14-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FST4DR View Post
    Damn bro,Are you that upset that I bought a motor from out of state,had it delivered and installed it faster then then the guy who has a shop 3 miles from your house? I didnt realize how much that upset you.For that Im sorry.. Btw drove the car home tonight and she runs great.Thanks for asking The best part was having the enjoyment of installing it myself,not paying anyone to farg it up for me :D

Anyways lets discuss my education. In 1986 my mother was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.So she eventually had to sell her business and quit working all together.When that happened I had to drop out of high school to get a job to help support my mom and my little brother as he was 4 years younger then me. Anyways on that note that pretty much put a damper on my education. A couple years later I went on to start my own trucking company and grew it from one truck to ten trucks. In 2002 and 2003 I grossed over $750,000.00 . Owned my first house at 23 yrs old,Had plenty of nice things cars etc.Including a top of the line dodge you all drive.Well most of you anyways.Not too shabby for an 11th grader huh?? Sadly due to economic reasons I had to slowly shut the company down as the strain of 15 guys relying on me to feed their familys was to much for me. But I still take care of my mother .So anyways here I am selling Billet and enjoying what I do.

So go ahead and make fun of me as I never paid to be ignorant.But most of you arse holes in this thread are still paying off student loans and most of you are dummer then a bag of hammers.. BTW I already went through and grabbed some mis spelled words you retards goofed up on and Im willing to bet they WERE<-- (see Rob that's how you use that word correctly in a sentence) a h3ll of alot easier to spell then avatar ...

So to land the plane before you go and try to belittle someone for making a spelling error,maybe take a step back and think of the repercussions that you may have on such an ugly statement.

Rant over..
    Sorry bro. Didn't mean any of it serious. Just horsing around. BTW, after reading your thread we even have a few more things in common.

Just for the record. I don't think 1fst4dr is dumb. I bet I've made more typos than he has. Just like busting his balls. Actually, after seeing the the poster of the bike he built I'm even more impressed with him.

I'm glad the car is up and running. I know things get delayed so I didn't want to ask. It was a beast before and I'm sure if will be even more of a beast now.

BTW, will you still let me tickle your balls?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread