Thread: Quick Questions

Post Thanks / Like

Quick Questions

Just have a few quick questions on the 14db kit for the 3.5.

When paired with the 2.50 inlet/outlet muffler also available from the Blastin Bob's store this kit is a direct bolt on and all installation hardware comes with it I assume?

What would the average duty/brokerage fee be (if any) for shipping across the border to Canada be? Since I'd assume that may not be covered in the price of shipping.

Which offset for a muffler would be needed to ensure proper fitment when bolting upto the stock Y pipe?

For a nice deep rumbly growl would you recommend the magnaflow muffler, the black ones or the welded stainless steel? I don't want something that's super aggressive, but something that I can hear rumbling gently at speed and then sounds like you just unleashed the beast under acceleration.

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by NBChargerSXT; 05-13-2010 at 10:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The kit is a bolt on but the muffler will require welding.

I don't know what percentage Canada charges for automotive products.

2.5" offset/offset

18" magnaflow or 18" asian copy, flowmaster may be too beastly.

Quote Originally Posted by NBChargerSXT View Post
    Just have a few quick questions on the 14db kit for the 3.5.

When paired with the 2.50 inlet/outlet muffler also available from the Blastin Bob's store this kit is a direct bolt on and all installation hardware comes with it I assume?

What would the average duty/brokerage fee be (if any) for shipping across the border to Canada be? Since I'd assume that may not be covered in the price of shipping.

Which offset for a muffler would be needed to ensure proper fitment when bolting upto the stock Y pipe?

For a nice deep rumbly growl would you recommend the magnaflow muffler, the black ones or the welded stainless steel? I don't want something that's super aggressive, but something that I can hear rumbling gently at speed and then sounds like you just unleashed the beast under acceleration.

Thanks for your time!

Share This Thread