Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

iPhone Forum Reader???

I am wondering if there is an iPhone compatible forum tool that has been loaded to make it easier to read and comment on the forum while viewing on an iPhone. These are two that I have looked at which are free.

http://www.tapatalk.com/
    http://www.forumrunner.net/

If one hasn't been loaded, would you guys be willing to do so? Supposedly all the moderators have to do to is load a plugin to get it to work.

Thanks,

Shelton

Post Thanks / Like
    2006 Inferno Red Charger R/T|Zoomers|C&L Intake|Retro Mag 500 Wheels|Pedders Touring Plus w/ adjustable camber|General Grabber UHP 255/55/18|Flat Black Daytona Grille|BT Catch Can|SRT-8 Rear Diffuser|Mopar Chin Spoiler

Post Thanks / Like
    crap less then a half hour responce gotta love this forum

:insert sig here

Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen the mobile version, but I like the way these function a little better. Not knocking the mobile version at all though.

Post Thanks / Like
    that and I HATE the safari browser on the iPhone

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I personally find the Mobile version a bit hard to use,

BUT, with the current state of the forum being as "fast" as it is, I think we might have to wait a bit before adding many more plugins...

We can definitely take a look at suggestions! Those two actually look pretty neat. Maybe we can investigate those after we get the current performance issues "fixed".
    2012 Ram 1500 Express - 4x4 - HEMI - Black

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Franklin P. Jones
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    COOL!!! If need be, I'll even buy the plugins for the site. That's the kinda guy I am. (I think one is free and the other is $2.99)

Post Thanks / Like
    I think both are free for forum owners, the readers themselves are actual Apps that you buy on your own.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like taptalk supports Android too, so that would have the widest audience....

Post Thanks / Like
    I've implemented Tapatalk on www.SVTOffroad.com, one of our sister sites, with great success. Its a very cool tool that lots of folks enjoy using.

Not sure on the other platforms, but on the iPhone the app is $2.99 for full usage, and free if all you want to do is read.

We talked about adding it here, but just never pulled the trigger. Maybe now's the time...

Post Thanks / Like
    Pull the trigger in your avatar.

426 Power Ported Stroker, 3.06 getrag rear, 3600 FTI stall, Eagle Ported heads w/custom valves, ported TB, SLP long tubes, Silver Box, TZ Chally hood, custom BT, KW V2 Coilovers, Hotchkis sways and custom fabbed End Links
    1969 (oo===]|[===oo)
    2008 (O.|||||||.O) 2006 (Oo.|==+==|.oO)

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be up for it, so long as it doesn't increase the load on the server.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always use my i phone, in fact, i am right now. Im on the full site via safari, i dont use the mobile version at all.
    High Comp 392.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paywithdeath View Post
    I always use my i phone, in fact, i am right now. Im on the full site via safari, i dont use the mobile version at all.
    yea, that would drive me nuts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah i love it its awesome!!! Anytime i ever talk to you mike my on my iphone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread