Post Thanks / Like

lxom - nomination notification

Lots of good folks on here that do a lot for local lxers and aren't necessarily commonly known online. Only twelve members end up as lxom so I was thinking it would be a nice gesture to notify someone if they were nominated for lxom. It should be anonimous and sent via pm only once when initially nominated.

Thanks for listening!
    Val
    Marines... Providing Enemies Of America An Opportunity To Die For Their Country Since 1775

Modern Muscle Performance Group 11:1 426, Eagle heads, 3400 stall tc and 3.73 Getrag

HULK is online now West Coast Style Meets East Coast Power

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a personal opinion here, so dont hate me for it....

But if the person isnt even online enough to know that they were nominated, then they probably aren't doing all that much for the community as a whole. Im not doubting that they may have done a whole lot for you or some other locals, but the LXOM thing should go a little bit further than that.

Again, just my take on it.... unless I totally missed what you are saying and you think that people who were nominated but didnt make it into the four official nominees for the month should be notified...? That would be understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Simans82 View Post
    Compared to your modding addiction, I'm just looking at the coke on the table. You on the other hand, you're more like Scarface.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SublimeDaytona268 View Post
    people who were nominated but didnt make it into the four official nominees for the month should be notified...?
    Yup thats what I mean.

I'm not talking about people who are rarely on the forum. I just think there are some good folks on here that probably wont get enough votes to actually be in the running but it would be a nice gesture for them to know their name was thrown into the hat.

HULK is online now West Coast Style Meets East Coast Power

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh well in that case Im all for it then! Sounds like a good idea to me.... just not sure if there's an easy way to do that or not though.... There might be a lot of varying nominations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I have no idea how complicated this might be. Hopefully it could easily initiate a generic message to the member upon his/her first nomination.

Post Thanks / Like
    well its generally a good idea to let someone know they're being nominated. thats for sure. should there be campaigns? heck no. we've been through that before.

i think a simple PM notice to the nominee would be cool.
    http://www.lxforums.com/board/signaturepics/sigpic18566_2.gif

Share This Thread