Post Thanks / Like

subscriptions page scrolling....

When scrolling thru 150+ pages of subscriptions; trying to delete a bunch ..why does it go aaaaalll the way back to the first page again? Geesh... I was at page 143, why cant it stay there after I hit 'delete'??
    Hemi Registry 0436 PWR Forged 6.1 block -Novi1500 -Modern Muscle ported intake manifold - Indy Heads - PWR cam - TTI Longtubes - Paramount TC/Transmission- BFNY 3.06 Getrag-325/45/17M&H Installed by: Afterhours Mopar Performance

Post Thanks / Like
    along that lines.. being able to offload the subscriptions to XML like the pm box would be awesome
    "A world full of 100% Prius owners is still a world 100% dependent on oil" ~ E. Musk

Post Thanks / Like
    you guys actually pay attention to those? I think I'm still subscribed to every thread I ever posted into.

When we make the move to VB 4 we'll see what happens. Thats a ground-up rewrite of the forum software. Prior to this upgrade we are trying to freeze out all changes and upgrades except critical stuff if any comes up.
    "LxF welcomes with open arms all members, regardless of social status, creed, color, sexual preference, or anything else. The only thing we discriminate against is douchebags."

Check out Darth Hemi in the LxForums Garage

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MattRobertson View Post
    you guys actually pay attention to those? I think I'm still subscribed to every thread I ever posted into..
    Actually... I was... I was TRYING to help YOU guys out! Figured you were keeping all that somewhere/somehow...

Share This Thread