Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Please welcome Corsa Performance! Our newest site supporting vendor!

Many of you guys have had the chance to meet the crew from Corsa at LX events around the country. These guys are very supportive of our community and the owner himself attended the Spring Festival. They have just introduced new products for our vehicles so check 'em out.

Contact info:
    Jim Browning
    LXForums user name: Jim@Corsa
    Auto Sales Channel Manager
    CORSA Performance / dB Performance Exhausts
    800.486.0999 ext 112
    440.260.3141 direct
    440.891.1868 fax
    www.corsaperformance.com

Background:

CORSA PERFORMANCE EXHAUSTS BROADENS
    MOPAR MUSCLE ASSORTMENT
    New Aggressive Sound Level, V6 Product Added for LX/LC Platform

BEREA, Ohio – CORSA Performance Exhausts has broadened its product assortment by launching a second, more aggressive sound level and adding a V6 product to meet the demands of Mopar enthusiasts.

CORSA’s new Xtreme exhaust systems for the 2009-2010 Challenger, 2005-2010 Charger, 300 and Magnum – including SRT8 and 5.7L engines – are designed to give Mopar owners the option for a more aggressive sound level. Built from premium stainless steel, the complete cat-back exhaust systems are lighter and louder than the Sport versions for which CORSA has become known.

“Our Xtreme version of the LX/LC exhaust systems gives owners a more powerful tone to match the personality of their muscle cars,” said Craig R. Kohrs, VP Marketing and Sales, TMG Performance Products.“ In addition, CORSA has responded to consumer demand by making our popular exhaust systems available for the platform’s V6 models. We continue to intensify our commitment to Mopar fans every day by providing a full lineup of high-quality performance exhaust systems.”

CORSA’s LX and Challenger V6 exhaust systems also deliver the performance gains and bigger sound enthusiasts desire without the drone. Featuring the manufacturer’s patented Reflective Sound Cancellation™ (RSC™) technology, CORSA’s extensive Mopar exhaust line delivers a full-bodied sound under throttle while maintaining a drone-free interior sound at cruising speeds. The exhaust systems are highlighted by CORSA’s rectangular GTX Style exhaust tips for the Challengers, and iconic Pro-Series tips for the other models, designed to enhance the vehicles’ muscle car appearance. All tips are manufactured from high-quality, 304L polished stainless steel and laser etched with the CORSA logo. As with all CORSA systems, these new additions will carry their lifetime warranty.

For a complete list of CORSA’s manual and automatic exhaust systems for the Dodge Challenger SRT8 and R/T, the Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum and the Chrysler 300, visit www.corsaperformance.com.

Installation hardware and an illustrated installation guide are included with the exhaust systems, which can be purchased through select retailers and distributors nationwide.

CORSA Performance Exhausts, a TMG Performance Products, LLC company headquartered in Berea, Ohio, is a leading manufacturer of premium performance exhaust systems for cars, trucks, SUVs and marine applications. Through its patented Reflective Sound Cancellation™ (RSC™) technology, CORSA Performance Exhausts provides the industry’s only guaranteed drone-free driving experience backed by premium performance and superior customer service. For more information, call 800.486.0999 or visit www.corsaperformance.com.
    dave
    site admin

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site. I love my Corsa!!!
    I'll keep my money, guns, and freedom, you can keep the change.

srt8_hmi is offline I've probably owned what you're driving!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody here even likes Corsa. Everyone loves them! Best exhaust on the market plus it's made in Ohio. Welcome to the LXF.
    It's a Jeep. Has a 392. I like it.

My HEMI YouTube channel.
    http://www.youtube.com/srt8hmi

Post Thanks / Like
    glad they finally came on board. We been supporting them for a while now. Nothing else will pierce the ear drums of innocent bystanders quite like Corsa's will.

Bone stock time: 12.832 @ 108.51 with a 2.033 60ft... On GY F1's Full Weight
    Predator and C&L Intake: 12.386 @ 111.78 1.868 60ft On GY F1's Full Weight
    Current mods: Hi-Flows, 180. Volant, PS Cooler, Trans Cooler, SS Brake Lines, B&B exhaust.
    Pedders Track II Extreme, Wavetrac, Moroso oil pan/catch can, 6.1 MTCM, Mopar trailer hitch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gb?

Ac
    http://www.lxforums.com/board/signaturepics/sigpic12069_2.gif
    'When I was arrested I was dressed in black'
    Mods: Predator 93 CAI, Air Hammer, Eagle Mani, Stainless Works Long Tubes, SRT8 diff-catback-suspension, Mopar Sways, REM Strut tower bar and Bumpsteer, Dual weave Grill, Daytona Chin and 20s, CSRT8 Diffuser, 6000K & 3500K HIDs, shaved letters, Old skool R/Ts, Hood Struts, 300C Handles & lower moldings, Two toned tails, BT Oil Catch and other goodies, and OEM remote hatch.

13.5@105

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. weel now enough with the formalities

Let get these group buys and forums discount going,lol

Post Thanks / Like
    lol i wish a GB..

cant see spendin 1800 on some stainless...

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Corsa!
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package
    6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression

Post Thanks / Like
    The Best. That's all.

Welcome aboard guys! It's about time you had an official presence here since your product has already done the talking for you.

- Click above for my HEMI Registry page -

Post Thanks / Like
    i agree.. corsa is the best sounding for the LX...

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from basically your back yard
    '05 Magnum RT: 392 Twin TC70 Turbo Build

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I still get constant compliments on my Corsa, you guys are as good as it gets!

I DRINK ROYAL PURPLE! WHAT NOW?!

> 2006 Silver SRT-8 magnum, adopted 9/9/06 with 36 miles, groups I, II, &III.
    * tinted LED Tails * Mopar Remote Start * Stainless Airhammer * Coated Kooks Longtubes * PPP Heads, Cam, and Converter * Alpine R10 Subs/AoN Enclosures * 20" Black AR 311's w/ Nitto 420's * Corsa cat-back * Front Window Tint * Ratman Hatch Button Mod * Hotchkis Sways * BT Underhood Bling * Polished Intake Manifold * Autodim Drivers Mirror *

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone!!!

Jim Browning here from CORSA Performance! I hope that I can be a resource for all of your questions/comments regarding our performance exhaust systems for the LX platform cars.

I have been browsing around a little here and it looks to be a great place to learn and make new friends!

I saw some awesome cars too out at the Spring Festival a few weeks back. The cars looked great in person, better than what you can really see on-line!

Thanks again and I look forward to helping with anything that I can!

Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Jim.

GROUP BUY with a INSTALL DAY!! I am in for the right price!!

I even know a shop with a few hoists and installers...

Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME and thanks for coming aboard from our West Virginia LXs in the beautiful Mid-Ohio River Valley. Will see you at LX & Beyond again this year! One of these years my MSRT8 will have a Corsa exhaust!
    Still in love with my first wife, and first car ('68 Charger)... Still have the wife!

Member #4079.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread