Post Thanks / Like

Which Blastin Bobs for deep sound?

I have the 2.7L Charger with the only mod performance wise is an CAI. I am looking at getting a Flowmaster Super 44 but not sure which Blastin Bobs setup to get. I would like it to sound something like a v-8 but not a heck of alot of drone to it. Any suggestions? Also if I could ask another question What is the exact type of muffler should i get? Meaning inlet and outlet size. Any help is greatly appreciated..By the way I was leaning toward the 14db kit..
    Last edited by truckdriver1968; 03-23-2010 at 03:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    There will be a lot of drone with the setup your suggesting, any of the resonator eliminator kits are going to drone, even without changing the muffler.
    The more you open it up the more it will sound like a loud V-6. I usually don't suggest doing a muffler AND a kit on the small V-6.

Your 2.7l muffler is offset/offset 2 1/2" x 2 1/4".

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by truckdriver1968 View Post
    I have the 2.7L Charger with the only mod performance wise is an CAI. I am looking at getting a Flowmaster Super 44 but not sure which Blastin Bobs setup to get. I would like it to sound something like a v-8 but not a heck of alot of drone to it. Any suggestions? Also if I could ask another question What is the exact type of muffler should i get? Meaning inlet and outlet size. Any help is greatly appreciated..By the way I was leaning toward the 14db kit..

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Bob I appreciate the response..

Share This Thread