LX Forums Forum banner

Pwr rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  dwhip 
#1 · (Edited)
Pwr stage III heads- Pwr stage II cam- Magnaflow highflow cats/midpipes- Ceramic coated Srt headers -Arrington 85mm cast throttlebody -LMI Carbonfiber Cai -Protorque 2800 stall converter- BT braided catch can line- BT Egr delete kit- Srt injectors/spark plugs -Slp 25% underdrive pulley- Quantum blue performance blend oil/filter & Aces IV -O2 spacers- Diablo cmr tune from Johan.

I can't even begin to describe how the car feels now. So I'm just going to thanks Andy at Pwr for the advice, patience and awesome build, Brad at Route 6 Motorsports for the install and for going out of his way to get my car in his shop eventhough he had several bigger projects he is working on. Also I gotta give Johan from diablo a thanks for taking time out of his schedule to make me a cmr tune. The driveability is on point and the acceleration is out of this world

#3 ·
Pwr stage III heads- Pwr stage II cam- Magnaflow highflow cats/midpipes- Ceramic coated Srt headers -Arrington 85mm cast throttlebody -LMI Carbonfiber Cai Protorque 2800 stall -converter BT braided catch can line- BT Egr delete kit Srt injectors and spark plugs Slp underdrive pulley- Quantum blue performance blend oil/filter & Aces IV -O2 spacers Diablo cmr tune from Johan.

I can't even begin to describe how the car feels now. So I'm just going to thanks Andy at Pwr for the advice, patience and awesome build, Brad at Route 6 Motorsports for the install and for going out of his way to get my car in his shop eventhough he had several bigger projects he is working on. Also I gotta give Johan from diablo a thanks for taking time out of his schedule to make me a cmr tune. The driveability is on point and the acceleration is out of this world
Now whatca going to do with all that power ...? :mrgreen:

#10 ·
glad you finally done man! now you just need to get her on a dyno and at the track and see what she does!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.