Post Thanks / Like

Pwr rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pwr stage III heads- Pwr stage II cam- Magnaflow highflow cats/midpipes- Ceramic coated Srt headers -Arrington 85mm cast throttlebody -LMI Carbonfiber Cai -Protorque 2800 stall converter- BT braided catch can line- BT Egr delete kit- Srt injectors/spark plugs -Slp 25% underdrive pulley- Quantum blue performance blend oil/filter & Aces IV -O2 spacers- Diablo cmr tune from Johan.

I can't even begin to describe how the car feels now. So I'm just going to thanks Andy at Pwr for the advice, patience and awesome build, Brad at Route 6 Motorsports for the install and for going out of his way to get my car in his shop eventhough he had several bigger projects he is working on. Also I gotta give Johan from diablo a thanks for taking time out of his schedule to make me a cmr tune. The driveability is on point and the acceleration is out of this world
    Last edited by dwhip; 03-21-2010 at 05:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    is that the 218 cam?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhip View Post
    Pwr stage III heads- Pwr stage II cam- Magnaflow highflow cats/midpipes- Ceramic coated Srt headers -Arrington 85mm cast throttlebody -LMI Carbonfiber Cai Protorque 2800 stall -converter BT braided catch can line- BT Egr delete kit Srt injectors and spark plugs Slp underdrive pulley- Quantum blue performance blend oil/filter & Aces IV -O2 spacers Diablo cmr tune from Johan.

I can't even begin to describe how the car feels now. So I'm just going to thanks Andy at Pwr for the advice, patience and awesome build, Brad at Route 6 Motorsports for the install and for going out of his way to get my car in his shop eventhough he had several bigger projects he is working on. Also I gotta give Johan from diablo a thanks for taking time out of his schedule to make me a cmr tune. The driveability is on point and the acceleration is out of this world

Now whatca going to do with all that power ...?

N/A ET
    10.44@128 < Once upon a Time

Joy ride TT Challenger 9.71@143

Slow Poking along in Stock to a T 6.1

Post Thanks / Like
    Andy is great to deal with, I can't wait for my stuff from him.
    Join the Caravan for SF10!
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SF10caravan
    Twitter: @SF10Caravan
    Web: sf10caravan.com

2012 300SRT--Mods so far....CMR tune from Toona, tinted taillights, Kooks LTs and high flow cats, GTHaus catback, Comp 274 cam, Mopar lowering springs, HIDs in the driving lights, tinted windows, LMI true CAI, and a bunch of BT bling.

Powered by PWR Tooned by Johan Blinged by Billet Technologies

2009 MBP GCSRT8 (SOLD) / 2006 Brilliant Black Charger SRT (SOLD)

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats!!! also nice see another strong running PWR car with some LMI help!!! lol

i have said it before......PWR + LMI = FAAAAST!!!
    FLXC President

10.06 @ 140 mph PWR forged 6.1 Procharger F1A Nitrous Outlet
    AfterHours Mopar Perf. installed!!!

"This is what I love about drag racing. I feel an intense focus as everything is extremely loud and quiet around me simultaneously. Nothing else besides me and my immediate environment exists for these short moments." - Budoboy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey thanks Chris. That Lmi cai looks awesome and performances 10x better then my k&n cai
    Last edited by dwhip; 03-21-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 04hemipwr View Post
    is that the 218 cam?
    yes it is

Quote Originally Posted by ujokin2 View Post
    Now whatca going to do with all that power ...?
    probably somethen that will give me a ticket and take a few points of my license lol. j/k

Post Thanks / Like
    what are the cam specs on that cam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by legmaker View Post
    congrats!!! also nice see another strong running PWR car with some LMI help!!! lol

i have said it before......PWR + LMI = FAAAAST!!!
    Thats how we roll...

All chips are the same value around here

Glad you are enjoying everything D. Careful on them tickets, they can pain (trust me )

Post Thanks / Like
    glad you finally done man! now you just need to get her on a dyno and at the track and see what she does!

New Whip - 11' Ram 1500 Sport - modding to begin soon!

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN - 07' StoneWhite R/T - 418 hp/413 tq CMR Tuned by HHP - 12.4 sec 1/4 mile 1.66 60' - Inertia Big Valve Heads, SRT MAX cam, 85 MM TB, SLP Underdrive pulley, Corsa, Kooks LT, AFE Stage 2 CAI, Pedderized, 180 T-stat, BT Catch Can, PI 2800 TC, Paramount Valve Body, Chubby Pro Sways, Getrag 3.06

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteR/T07 View Post
    glad you finally done man! now you just need to get her on a dyno and at the track and see what she does!
    Hey thanks bro. I probably will get her on the dyno soon, but the track I don't know about.

Share This Thread