Post Thanks / Like

my gas pedal got stuck lol

just a little bit of fun today. i have a video of the after math i am trying to up load.
    Last edited by "show"; 07-24-2010 at 01:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Making a quick getaway from the airport? You must be practicing up for speed world tonight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cd36 View Post
    Making a quick getaway from the airport? You must be practicing up for speed world tonight.
    you mean tomorrow. go and check out the marks before you come to the sped world. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooops yes, I do mean tomorrow, got a day ahead of myself.

I'll have to swing by there, its only 2 minutes away.

Post Thanks / Like
    watch that floor mat

Post Thanks / Like
    gas pedal got stuck aye? a toyota original lol

i think i got lucky with my 03 tacoma (so far just tranny problems) but but hey its an import cheaply built and sells for an arm and leg.

p.s wouldve gotten a dakota if the dodge guy wasnt such an ass, went across the street and picked up a taco in front of that douche.

MODS: K&N Filter,SRT8 Rear bumper swap, Flowsmaster 40 series dual exhaust w/y-pipes,
    Dual 4 inch chrome rolled tips, SilverStar headlights-highbeams-and fog lamps. -PROJECT REGAL UNDERWAY!!!
    2006 Magnum SXT (daily driver)
    1987 Buick Grand National
    making a ten second pass in a honda is like coming out of the closet-you may surprise alot of people, but in the end youre still gay.
    VTEC all the effects of turbo lag, but none of the horse power.
    VTEC= Virtually Torqueless Economy Car.
    VTEC= Very Tall Engine Coolant.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL .... yeah, now if only the Magnum would hold its value as well as those cheaply built imports!
    My 2005 Magnum RT with 71,000 miles on it and in very good condition is worth about the same as a 2002 Toyota Camry with 124,000 miles on it and has faded paint, yellow headlamps and worn interior that we have on the lot!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care about the trade in value. I care about the product I get in the end, especially since I own cars for long enough to depreciate no matter the original value and brand.

Post Thanks / Like
    so i went back and measured the marks and they were .1kms (100 yards). i am impressed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Graygoat View Post
    LOL .... yeah, now if only the Magnum would hold its value as well as those cheaply built imports!
    My 2005 Magnum RT with 71,000 miles on it and in very good condition is worth about the same as a 2002 Toyota Camry with 124,000 miles on it and has faded paint, yellow headlamps and worn interior that we have on the lot!
    And when you sell that import there will be a line around the block waiting to buy it.

Jay
    2013 Honda Accord EX - 2.4L/6-Speed Manual

2004 Chrysler Pacifica AWD-Everything but the kitchen sink.
    2011 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic - Redline 3-Coat Pearl, 6-speed - Gone
    2005 Dodge Magnum RT-Can you say...HEMI? - Gone
    1989 WS6/L98 Trans Am-Got Torque? - Gone

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL - in a HEMI when you stick the pedal, you burn rubber for a 10th of a km and it's a life endangering experiance. Gotta love that. In a Camry, when you stick the pedal you might wake a sleeping pigeon. Chances are though, nobody will notice.

The price of gas is on a pay-per-thrill basis, people. You get what you pay for. Slurrrrrp
    Last edited by Appleseed; 03-19-2010 at 03:08 AM.

Eibach Proline springs/shocks/sways by HalfFast Performance | RT Road and Track exhaust | Predator tune | AIRAID C.A.I. | black powder coated RT wheels | tinted tails and side markers by Obsidian | 2 layers 5% Llumar tints on all 5 | black grille and trim | black headlight and fog covers | debadged | black exhaust tips | demolded | black wings | Magnum belt moldings | Magnum shifter | black lugs | V-LED tail bulbs | lowered front plate | air silencer removed

Share This Thread