Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

2009 Getrag LSD Differential Kits

The Getrag LSD swap for 2005+ Charger's, Magnum's, and 300's as well as the 2008 Challenger's has been a great cost effective upgrade. Many R/T owners and SRT owners have upgraded to this setup instead of the more expensive alternatives on the market. We began offering these since early last year, and have been the largest supplier of these units to date in the aftermarket Hemi world. We also put together an option for those who want to jump up to the higher gear ratios that the 6 speed Dodge Challenger's offer.

We have updated our site to better serve our customers who have been thinking about doing this swap. The new page allows you to select the gear ratio of your choice, and the additional components needed to complete the swap. So if you have been thinking about doing this upgrade, be sure to check with us first.

Here is the link to the kits on our web site, including the driveshaft upgrades for SRT's.
    Getrag LSD Differential Kits

Ted

AllUSA Motorsports Call Toll Free 866-402-4480
    Main Site - www.allusamotorsports.com
    Parts Site - www.allusasupercenter.com

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a great kit!!I will never go back!!
    05 Magnum R/T RWD inferno red
    Franks racing Sidewinder cam w/SRT springs
    Flowmaster super 40s w/custom tails
    SRT headers and Cats
    PRO-TORQ 2800rpm STALL CONVERTER
    for converter call (203)969-2886

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you all need to put these on a 06 5.7 ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyManInCincy View Post
    What do you all need to put these on a 06 5.7 ?
    The differential with the ratio of your choice, the pair of hubs, both axles, and the mounting bolt. You may also need a couple quarts of fluid as well. It is a direct swap, and if you are changing ratio, you only need a Diablo handheld to reset the gear ratio in the computer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn and it has 3.73 option available. Grr wish i had moneys!
    High Comp 392.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted@AllUSA View Post
    The Getrag LSD swap for 2005+ Charger's, Magnum's, and 300's as well as the 2008 Challenger's has been a great cost effective upgrade. Many R/T owners and SRT owners have upgraded to this setup instead of the more expensive alternatives on the market. We began offering these since early last year, and have been the largest supplier of these units to date in the aftermarket Hemi world. We also put together an option for those who want to jump up to the higher gear ratios that the 6 speed Dodge Challenger's offer.

We have updated our site to better serve our customers who have been thinking about doing this swap. The new page allows you to select the gear ratio of your choice, and the additional components needed to complete the swap. So if you have been thinking about doing this upgrade, be sure to check with us first.

Here is the link to the kits on our web site, including the driveshaft upgrades for SRT's.
    Getrag LSD Differential Kits

Ted
    Can a Hemi LSD kit be put on a 2006 3.5L HO Charger?
    Preditor 93 Oct. tune K&N Cai,MagnaFlow Catback, Stainless Works Long Tube Headers with High Flow Cats, BND Aces IV and Quatum Blue, Shocker Train Horn, Hemi LSD conversion kit,22 inch chrome Vipers

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 06-3.5L DCharger View Post
    Can a Hemi LSD kit be put on a 2006 3.5L HO Charger?
    Just sent you a PM.

It will fit, but the question is in regards to the Diablo and what gear ratios are available for the V6's to flash the PCM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Had mine installed last month. Awesome upgrade! Instead of continually spinning the inside wheel around every corner when trying to throttle in/out of the corner the car now sits and gets. MUCH better.
    Last edited by CVP33; 02-22-2010 at 10:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just sent you a PM.

It will fit, but the question is in regards to the Diablo and what gear ratios are available for the V6's to flash the PCM.
    The gear ratio option that I have on my preditor are 2.83 and 3.06. Does that mean those are the only gear ratio's that I can use on my Charger?

Post Thanks / Like
    Unless we can get Diablo to open up other ratios, I would have to say those are our limits at this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered mine this morning. Can't wait to get it in. How soon do you ship?

Ken

Arrington Forged 6.1​..ported 5.7 Eagles..HHP Ported Intake
    227/235 cam..Paramount Trans..Dominator..RPM Roll Bar
    Nitrous Outlet..DSS driveshaft..CTP DSL..'09 Getrag 3.06
    Kooks..Corsa..LMI 4"..ATI 13% UD pulley..Billet Tech..BFNY
    11.65@117.3 w/1.61 60' NA--10.68@126.23 w/1.51 60' N20

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT8_in_CT View Post

Ken

Awesome Kenny. I love my Getrag setup. Is it there yet? ;-)
    07 Sublime Daytona

Arrington 440 Stroker w/ Stage 4 heads, ported/polished intake, 90 mm Arrington throttle Body. 6.4 Headers, mids, JBA catback. Getrag 3.91. ZEX Nitrous

Post Thanks / Like
    Not yet G ... Hopefully I'll sleep tonight

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT8_in_CT View Post

Ken
    Ken,

Thanks for the order this morning. As for shipping, yours is in among others at this time, waiting on some additional components to arrive from Chrysler. I should have everything here and shipped before the end of the week. Typically, if we are out of stock on any of the components, Chrysler replenishes our inventory within 4-5 days. We have had a number of these units going out lately which has depleted our stock levels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ken,

Thanks for the order this morning. As for shipping, yours is in among others at this time, waiting on some additional components to arrive from Chrysler. I should have everything here and shipped before the end of the week. Typically, if we are out of stock on any of the components, Chrysler replenishes our inventory within 4-5 days. We have had a number of these units going out lately which has depleted our stock levels.
    That's awesome Ted. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread