Post Thanks / Like

adding picture when I sell

I have sold 2 things on here and both times it only allowed me to download 3 pictures. I have seen tons of threads that have 10 pictures or so on it, how do I do this? I suck on computers except for the basics so a post your stuff for dummies would help. I also have no idea how to put the writing between the pics or below the pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the easiest ways to post pictures is to sign up at photobucket.com, which is free for like 100megs or more, and cheap for more-space-than-you'd-ever-use. Easy to use and free, what's not to like?

Then it's a simply matter of starting or replying to a thread and clicking on the 'insert link' or 'insert image' icons (the globe-n-chain thing for a link, or the postcard-with-a-stamp thing for an image). That will want the 'url' of your picture, which you get from the photobucket page.

Easy-peezy.. and with practice, you can get to be as annoying as me!

Mike
    "Now, I may not be an expert either, but I do lay the keyboard down on occasion, wipe the donut crumbs off my face, put my pants on and go outside into the light... and work on the car." - MattRobertson
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v619/MikeEast/
    (AirHammer, FRI Sidewinder, JBA shortys/highflows, Zoomers, Diablo, Labonte, Pedders, RazorsEdge, HSP Mounts, Silver Box,BT PinkThingy, AMG Paddle Shifters) 3.07 SRT rear, 13.302@106.15

Post Thanks / Like
    Mikeast you are the man I will set up an account tomorrow!!

Share This Thread