BREMBO
CARBON BY DESIGN
EXTREME DIMENSIONS
CRANK THIS PERFORMANCE
STACK PERFORMANCE
DIABLO SPORT TUNERS
DRAKE AUTOMOTIVE
AAC STYLE

We will have over 20 Chrysler Excecutives this year at SF here are just a few.

Joe Dehner, Executive - Dodge Brand Design, Chrysler Group LLC
Joe Grace, Executive - Street and Racing Technology (SRT), Chrysler Group LLC
Chris Barman, Executive - Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger & Dodge Challenger
Mark Mallie, Executive - Dodge Charger/Challenger Marketing, Chrysler Group LLC
Tim Kuniskis, Executive - Chrysler Brand Marketing, Chrysler Group LLC
Brian Rogos, Executive - Mopar Accessories & Performance Parts

WHAT IS THE SPRING FESTIVAL?

The Spring Festival of LX's has its roots in Southern California as an enthusiast gathering for the hottest car platform to hit the American car market in years. While our first meet in 2004 consisted of only 4 vehicles, our next few meets in 2005 quickly grew to approach 100 vehicles. Starting in 2006, we kicked it up a notch and surpassed 300 vehicles with participants from all over the US and Canada. This event has grown every year since and we now expect over 700 vehicles for the 2010 Spring Festival of LX's. This event, by far, is the largest gathering of LX/LC owners anywhere.

As a community and enthusiast event, we have the tremendous support of Chrysler/Dodge and have had many Executives from both the local Irvine office as well as Auburn Hills.

This event will be the largest and greatest event to date. Pass the word on and let's show everyone who we are and have over 800 in attendance. For the latest updates go to www.socallx.com.

Why you want to attend SF5:

We are all members of the forums because of the passion we have for these cars. So we post photos of our cars, our mods and ask questions about our cars. Spring Festival is where you will see it all and meet those who help us find the answers to our questions. You can see it all first hand and talk directly to members that you have become friends with on line. You may be a senior member or a newbie, have a full blown modified car or a totally stock car, it makes no difference to us. If it will be your first event you will not believe how great the people are. If you don't bring your car we don't care, someone in the group will give you a ride. This is an experience of a life time and those who return year after year will tell you so. That's why they post and encourage everyone to attend. Hope to see you there.

Beach Burger will be on Thursday March 18, 2010 for those who will be here early and the locals. Last year we had over a 100 cars.

Venue:
8012 Gateway Blvd
Irvine, California 92618

Lodging:
The exclusive hotel for the Spring Festival is the Double Tree.
Doubletree Hotel
Irvine Spectrum
90 Pacifica Avenue
Irvine, CA92618
949-471-8888 must acknowledge "Chrysler Spring Festival"
Marlo Klein mklein@dtreeirvine.com

Conveniently located in the heart of Southern California, the Doubletree Hotel Irvine Spectrum is only 7 miles south of the JohnWayneOrangeCountyAirport, and less than one hour from Los Angeles and San Diego. We offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the John Wayne/Orange County (SNA) Airport, the IrvineSpectrumEntertainmentCenter and local offices within a 5 mile radius.

Vendors:
In the past years we have had vendors at the event this year will have even more vendors for you to see all of the latest products available. They will have product on display and vehicles with the products. Talk first hand with the experts of these manufactures to find the product you've been looking for. Vendor inquires sfolx@socallx.com

Thursday Night Pre-Spring Festival Beach Burger:
Time: 8:00pm -?
Beach Burger
19102 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
(714) 968-9880

Friday Night Welcome Party:
Dinner at the Double Tree: BBQ from 4:00-8:00 PM.
MEET & GREET IN THE LOUNGE: All Day Until Closing
Pool side bar area will be open for our group from 4:00-8:00 PM

Saturday Night:
Recover Party at the Double Tree

Sunday:
Time: 10:30am
K1 Speed
17221 Von Karman Ave,
Irvine, CA 92614
Phone: (949) 250-0242
Fax: (949) 250-0614

Chrysler Video:

Policies/Disclaimer:
• This event information may NOT be published on any website without prior written permission from fatchance, Tmagnum, JonW sfolx@socallx.com.
• Promotions: If you wish to use this event, or event title, to promote your own event, business, service, etc., send a detailed email to fatchance, Tmagnum or JonW sfolx@socallx.com, for approval. No flyers or posts w/o permission
• Suggestions: This event is pre-planned. If you have ideas or suggestions for future events, please send a detailed email to fatchance, Tmagnum or JonW sfolx@socallx.com, to avoid confusion and/or conflict. Please do NOT make a public post
• Drawings: We don't plan giveaways/drawings for every event. If you wish to donate prizes/gift certificates for this event, send a detailed email to fatchance, Tmagnum or JonW sfolx@socallx.com, for further info. Please do NOT post in the thread
• Vendors: Not every event will be open to vendor displays. To avoid conflict, no vendor displays will be permitted without prior written consent from fatchance, TMagnum, JonW. Please email your request to sfolx@socallx.com.
• Rights: We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone and participants who engage in unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave
• Liability: All participants agree to release and discharge fatchance, TMagnum, JonW and/or any other entity connected with this event, from any and all liability for damages, loss, injury, claims or judgments resulting from their participation
for approval.

See less See more
1 1
#6 ·
I am IN!
I will be staying at the Holiday Inn near the Spectrum Center (Why?....free...I am a Platinum member with Priority Club of the Intercontinental Hotels Group).

Holiday Inn Irvine South/Irvine Spectrum
23131 Lake Center Drive
Lake Forest, CA 92630

I will still be near enough to the DoubleTree to come by and be a pest.

#23 ·
98 signed up already ( including 2 Canadians :rock: ) in less than 24 hrs !!......can't wait to meet up with some of my friends such as bruno,fatchance.fnkychkn,HAZMAN,JonW,Junior,REDDOG,scarbrs,and TMagnum.....hopefully you can make it for SF6 Tamara ! :)

this is going to be awesome !! :banana::banana::banana:

is it March yet ?

#28 ·
I'm in!! And we're already up to 109! See you guys in March.

#30 ·
Double Tree wants $229.00 for Thursday night........Nope, sorry, can't do it.

I booked for Friday and Saturday only @ $89.00 a night

#37 ·
Alright, here's a jab at the registration statistics so far.

After just a day its already a pretty good representation of all the wonderful varieties of makes, models, years, trims and colors.

Geography:
17 States/Regions, 2 Countries (75 from California, 15 from Texas, 8 from Arizona)

Makes:
300s, Chargers, Challengers, Magnums represented
Magnums in the lead with 44, only 15 Challengers so far

Model Years:
6 Model years represented, 2006 in the lead with 51, followed by 2005 with 25 and 2007 with 21

Model/Trim Level:
Only ONE 300C SRT Design
Only ONE 300 Touring
Only ONE Challenger R/T Classic
Only ONE SE Plus
Only ONE Super Bee
Only ONE Magnum R/T AWD

300Cs, R/Ts, Daytonas, SXTs, and SEs represented as well.
42 SRTs signed up

Colors:
Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl - 42, Bright Silver Metallic - 22, Inferno Red Crystal Pearl - 14
Only One of the following colors: B5 Blue Pearl, Deep Lava Red Pearl, Deep Water Blue, Go Mango!, Steel Blue Metallic, Top Banana - NO Plum Krazy, No Jade, No Linen Gold???? C'mon!!

To look over the stats yourself go here.

#41 · (Edited)
I called the 949-471-888 (DT Irvine-Spectrum) again today. I spoke with the reservations desk and was told
that the $89.00 rooms reserved for Thursday night are sold out.

Registration just started, didn't it?

Oh well, must have been a lot of people register early

#42 ·
To those trying to make the Thursday night reservations....just hang on.

I left a phone message with fatchance about the situation. You will have to wait for him to work it out with our SF Hotel Rep., Marlo, to get more rooms blocked out for Thursday at our special $89.00 rate.

The original number blocked for us on Thursday at that discounted rate filled up fast (that's a very good thing!).

Hang in there. Technically, there are rooms available to block out so please be patient until fatchance has an opportunity to talk with Marlo.

bruno

I called the 949-471-888 (DT Irvine-Spectrum) again today. I spoke with the reservations desk and was told
that the $89.00 rooms reserved for Thursday night are sold out.

Registration just started, didn't it?

Oh well, must have been a lot of people register early

#45 ·
Thanks John, Disregard the PM.

#46 ·
Hotel taken care of....Marlo has advised the front desk....just keeping making yuor reservations if you have questions just follow up with marlo, she will take care of it...

#49 ·
plcman,
No need to panic! John did take care of it this afternoon. There are many more rooms available for Thursday at the discount rate.

If some knucklehead desk person doesn't get it, then just wait until Monday to personally contact Marlo and ask to only speak with her.

It will all be okay! I'm glad you're going to drive your vehicle out this year.

bruno

I was just told that they are sold out at the rate!!!

I thought this was fixed?

This will be a long drive for me not to know that the room rate is correct!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.